NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
People never believe me about the nsx. I have videos of it running a 12.887. People hate man. Just give it credit even though it costs 90k

·
Registered
493 Posts
i dont think that honda would put such a high sticker on a car, much higher than a Corvette, if NSX-R did not have some advantages, and quality over cars with same or more hp that cost a lot less....

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
the nsx is one of the best engineered cars in the long history of automobiles, same with the mr2 3sgte, they are both crazy a$$ cars stock and to mod.

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
the nsx is a nice car.. except its a car thats out of reach for a lot of people due to its pricetag and the other cars u could get for the same price..

7THSIGN.. whered u get that the mr2 3sgte is one of the best engineered cars in a long history of automobiles.. biased statement there? ;) its not the only 4banger 2.0L turbo.. thats proven its self time and time again..

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
I believe it's so high in price because it is considered an exotic, because of it's aluminum chassis and a fwe other things I can't remember. Of course it's cool to have a v6 that revs to 9000 rpms too :).

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
the MR2 is one of the best handling cars ever made, and the power you can make from that 3SGTE motor it has is unbelivable. nothig can come close to it.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
the 3SGTE motor can make up to 700 whp, i mean c mon now, the MR2 weights nothing, its a light car, plus off the line is a killer. thats why its one of the best.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
no im not saying that, nissan, mazda, subaru, and mistusbishi dont have good motors, they also have great motors. BUT the 3SGTE has been said to be one of the strongest motors ever built, the amount of hp that can be put in that motor on stock internals is amazing. the castrol supra uses te 3sgte motor, what im trying to say is that its one of he best motors out there, i know there are some gt four celica owners at this site, the gt four also uses that motor, its just and amazig motor, thats all i can say lol hahaha pc

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
aite im koo wit that.. cause im saying the 4G63 is one of the best motors built as well.. its been proven time and time again.. in various areas.. rally, drag, in both AWD, RWD (yes there is a rwd dsm conversion), and FWD drivetrains.. (dsmtimes.org) and to this date is in production in upcoming cars (EVO).. with little or no changes to it and sitll manage to be a threat on the streets.. and it can also handle A LOT of HP with stock internals.. and has endless aftermarket parts and turbo upgrade choices.. its an amzing motor .. and thats all i can say as well..lol.. :)

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
my friend is getting back his GSX eclipse in 2 days, he blew the motor using a 16G turbo, but know its fully built so it can take the power.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Tikked Again said:
I believe it's so high in price because it is considered an exotic, because of it's aluminum chassis and a fwe other things I can't remember. Of course it's cool to have a v6 that revs to 9000 rpms too :).
The NsX does not rev to 9K. The redline is 7500 RPM

1 - 20 of 33 Posts