NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
July 20th ..day right after Hot Import Nights...everybody Sign in if your coming...

I'm coming...and so will the others who are entering into the show:)...so i bet so far umm

Dustin, Me, Adam, Lafay, Jose(u can do it!), Nick(get on the ball for this one man!!)...

·
Banned
1,609 Posts
Provided nothing earth-shattering happens between now and then, Im in like flynn. Does anyone know what the deadline is to register for the show?
---Dominic

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm totally game... if i have my bike rollin' by then I'll ride it thru, but if not maybe I can snag a ride with someone else...

·
Registered
348 Posts
I'll show up.

·
Registered
348 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
phaqgm said:
Who are you?
And I'm MOSES

No really, I'm just an observer normally. I recently met Jerry, Donny and Adam when we went to the CelicaGarage.com spring meet in Vancouver B.C. It was fun. I Just got back from Import Showoff Canada. I met with the guys from CelicaGarage.com who won 1st 2nd and 3rd toyota amatuer class. Got some good pics of the fashion show but not too many of the cars I'll post them as soon as I have time.

Mark

·
Registered
529 Posts
here

Right here, I havent had a reason to post recently thats all. I would have gone to the last auto-X but I dont have my tires yet and my current ones are bald. I see you still got beat by that bens.

[rant]I am still debating on weather or not I want to waste my money on another bad parking spot @ HIN. The last show was cool and all but all of us besides dustin got stuck in the boonies of the show and my car got some minor scratches and lost a canard. The stupid show orgonizers put all of us Right next to a radio station and we had a bunch of stupid people jumping around like retards right by our cars. Not to mention that the cost to enter is 50$ and the cost for electricity is a minimum of 50$. So basicly you pay 100$ to get a bunch of stupid people to dance around and [email protected] up your car.[/rant]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.