NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where in the line does the optional fuel safety switch go? I know if u didn't have it it would go from fuel tee, to nitrous solenoid, then out of it to the nozzle.

·
Registered
822 Posts
it goes in between the fuel line and the fuel solenoid as outlined in the manual....make sure you read and understand it before installing the kit

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it isn't necessary to have this is it? I bought the kit used and he didn't suppy the extra line to run this.

·
Registered
772 Posts
it is not neccesary but it is a good idea. However, I have had to bypass mine because it senses too much drop in the fuel pressure with a 75 shot and starts turning the nitrous off and on.

you have the high pressure fuel hose (rubber/reinforced) between the "T" and the switch, then the steel braided from the switch to the solenoid.

so if you have to buy a rubber line.... make sure it's HIGH PRESSURE line, as in fuel injection line or what not... if it isn't you'll either be stranded on the side of the road or end up wearing half a tank of gas.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Originally posted by Liqquid
it is not neccesary but it is a good idea. However, I have had to bypass mine because it senses too much drop in the fuel pressure with a 75 shot and starts turning the nitrous off and on.

you have the high pressure fuel hose (rubber/reinforced) between the "T" and the switch, then the steel braided from the switch to the solenoid.

so if you have to buy a rubber line.... make sure it's HIGH PRESSURE line, as in fuel injection line or what not... if it isn't you'll either be stranded on the side of the road or end up wearing half a tank of gas.
you know you can adjust the pressure sensor...better adjust than to turn off completely.

·
Registered
772 Posts
yes, found that out too lol
It was a suggestion from the speed shop owner at the norwalk drag strip to bypass it.... I will be removing it though soon hopefully.... turbo time (keeping fingers crossed)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts