NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What happen to the thread. It's just completely disappeared.

·
Registered
657 Posts
yeah my hood finally arrived today and it can with a nice one inch long crack in the hood scoop and a ton of the clearcoat imperfections that everybody else had. I have already sent an email to jerry and I went to UPS to ship the hood back. This is absolutely horrible. The condition of the box was horrible too, God Damn this sucks! Absolutely horrible!

·
Registered
22,454 Posts
I have just changed the options in this forum so you can no longer delete your own posts. If the thread starter wants a post deleted for now on they will have to contact the moderator or admin.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
hey guys, that was me who deleted the thread

i was told to delete the thread by jerry of OETuning, so i complied with his wishes

please contact OETuning through email or phone

i am also disappointed by how this GB went, it was long and tedious, and in the end, the hoods were not satisfactory.

everyone who is not happy with the hood, please contact OETuning immediately and demand for action

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hate to say this, but that definitely wasn't the greatest to delete the thread. Out of site, out of mind? I'd waive the BS flag all the way up the pole on this whole thing. :bs:

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
i agree it was stupid to delete it, but i was just following orders, and trust me, im just as upset as the rest of you

the reason why he told me to pull it was because the group buy was not authorized by his distributors . . . it was done through OETuning themselves . . . . when they found the cheap price online, they threatened to discontinue partnership with oetuning

i wish i had saved the thread as well, but unfortunately, i didnt realize it until it was too late

please, contact jerry and demand for action

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.