NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sweet! i found a website wheere i can order these 1500 with yokohamas in 17 inch now i have to go get a loan to get them :)

·
Registered
402 Posts
i have the gun metal in 18's on a silver celi (not yet in sig)...pics next week

·
Registered
522 Posts
don't the gold ones only come in a Subaru offset (48mm) meaning you need to buy 10mm spacers to get them offset correctly for a celica, negating some of the advantage of their lightweight construction?

That's certainly the case in the UK.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yes i found that out so i bought them from tire rack in light grey. i also bought h&r springs are they good and i bought them for how light weight they were, i care more about performance than looks ill post pics when they get here

·
Registered
402 Posts
coledesign said:
yes i found that out so i bought them from tire rack in light grey. i also bought h&r springs are they good and i bought them for how light weight they were, i care more about performance than looks ill post pics when they get here
i have h&r springs and the gun metal superleggras. what size did you get though...18x7?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.