NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

· Registered
14,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have gotten requests from:

Eric and Jenn
Risa (unclear if this was with or without Scott ;))
Brian + 1
Roger
Prinya and Jenn
Liz and Todd
Jim + 1
John and Gaynne

Send these to me, because some is inevitably going to be upset about this and the quick I get it resolved the quicker I can make everyone as happy as possible :)

· Premium Member
36,344 Posts
Originally posted by MicaCeli
Good times :thumbup:
My other plans for a trip in May have fallen through completely due to training for work. This is all up in the air but this is what looks like is going to happen.

I will be training in Pittsburgh for two weeks starting May 16th. Then I get the week of OBX off. Then I need to be back in Pittsburgh for another week. I might request to drive to Pittsburgh and then do my roadtrip starting from there. Starting from Pittsburgh, coming to OBX for a few days of my trip is reasonable. I'll know more when we get closer to the training date.

· Premium Member
24,696 Posts
Originally posted by Jesse IL
My other plans for a trip in May have fallen through completely due to training for work. This is all up in the air but this is what looks like is going to happen.

I will be training in Pittsburgh for two weeks starting May 16th. Then I get the week of OBX off. Then I need to be back in Pittsburgh for another week. I might request to drive to Pittsburgh and then do my roadtrip starting from there. Starting from Pittsburgh, coming to OBX for a few days of my trip is reasonable. I'll know more when we get closer to the training date.
That works. OBX is much fun

· Registered
1,176 Posts
You didn't get my email I sent you???

Carrie

· Registered
24,281 Posts
BrianGTS said:
I just looked at the floor plans for the first time...

I noticed that several rooms have their own bathrooms, some having thier own jacuzzis.... Are these people paying more??? Hmmm???
Jake and I get our own because we did more of the work :p:

If people would take over a good portion of the food duties, I bet they would get a really nice room too!

· Registered
24,719 Posts
We must remember to pitch in on the cooking and cleaning duties this year gents and ladies. There should be a contract where if the duties are not upheld, one gets shackled to the pool filter for 12 hours. ;)

· Registered
3,025 Posts
I have no problems cleaning up (I don't think I was naughty last year, was I?). I can't make a full meal like deep fried twinkies *cough *Jake *cough* but I can definitely help out. :)

mei*

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.