NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i just got a set of OBX racing coilovers for my car. i could not install them myself and i need the money for books cuz school starts in a month so i have to sell them. i bought them from a friend who had them on his car for a little less than 5k miles before he put trd springs on. he said he loved the ride and it looked great. i wish i could put them on my car but i just cant afford it right now. im lookin to get $100 shipped for them, which will be a bit of a loss for me but i need to get rid of them quick. if u need pics, pm me.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
they are completely adjustable, so u should be able to go to stalk settings. the owner before me said that he had them and was able to do that. right now they are set to what he had on his car for the best ride.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
if someone wants to pick them up i can go $80, but shipping is so ****in much. but how does this sound, $80 plus shipping, so if shippin is less than what i payed you get them cheaper than $100 but if shipping is more i still give them for the same price. so whoever wants them pm me and we will take care of all the cost ****. trust me its a good deal for whoever either way.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts