NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those interested:

A friend of mine will be having a car show featuring imports, domestics, muscle cars, trucks, and whatever else decides to enter on October 16th down in Barnegat, NJ (right by Long Beach Island).

I run a web design company and my company is going to be sponsoring part of the show so in effort to draw a major crowd I'm going to do a little advertising!

Registration is $10 per car and admission to the show is free. There will be a 50/50 Raffle where the winner will take a cash prize and a portion of the proceeds will be donated to a local charity to build and fix the town's playgrounds.

There will also be other random events throughout the day such as hole-in-one contests using the restraunt's mini-golf course, as well as food and drinks being served straight through the day.

Roll-ins begin around 10 AM and will continue through until probably around 2 PM. General admission will begin at 12 NOON and the show will wrap up around 6 PM.

For more information, please visit http://www.s-fx.com/ocautoshow

If possible, please pre-register! We've got plenty of spots available but they are limited! Plus, it would make the process muuuchhh easier :).

Thank you and I hope to see some people out on the 16th!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts