NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What's up fellas and gals? It's time to get a meet going on!

As far as places go, the choices are as follows (we have to be considerate for those traveling distances so let's make a halfway meeting point):

1541 Carl D Silver Parkway
Fredericksburg, VA 22401

It is exit 130B coming from the North

Let's set the date to October 10/4.

Meeting time no matter what day will be the following:
Start 10am and End at 6-pm

Don't forget to bring your things you want to sell!:D

Let's have a good turnout like the last few times and everyone is already familiar with the rules lol...

List of who's going:
Ddragon
gjkissel2
chucknorris
7thGenTux
party2go
KageRyu
alexeslinger
gregorio3

·
Registered
253 Posts
If your thinking of Richmond places to meet there's always pony pasture park Riverside Dr, Richmond, VA 23225 there's plenty of parking space a couple of grills and the river next to it

Sent from my potato

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ill go, i'll request off work tomorrow!

(ps, go to a few glenn burnie meets, i go to them all the time, there's a car wash by the DMV in glenn burnie where everyone hangs out)
Oh yeah? I'm down for that! When are the meets usually? Midnight washes are a definite! :D

If your thinking of Richmond places to meet there's always pony pasture park Riverside Dr, Richmond, VA 23225 there's plenty of parking space a couple of grills and the river next to it

Sent from my potato
Any place is cool with me because I don't know Richmond places too well lol

But yeah if you have any more places list them and we'll all check them out!

·
2,644 Posts
if you want to go out tomorrow night, i'll probably head to the wash around 9-10 when it gets REALLY busy, you'll be one of the two celica's there, never seen another at a car meet here yet :chuckles:

message me on facebook if you want to come out and i'll give ya the addressssss!

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
I'm in B.

·
Registered
860 Posts
You know I'll be there

·
Lurker
376 Posts
All,

I think since we're getting closer we should finalize some of the details. Can everyone get on board with Saturday (10/4), time as stated, at the park suggested in Richmond? If so, can chucknorris contact the park and see if that works?

As many of you already know, I'm in the military and sorry if I come off abrupt... Just like to have everything squared away.

Put me on the list! Lol

-Alex

·
Registered
253 Posts
i wouldnt mind contacting them but i dont know if people want to do it in richmond lets just set up a where but im down for it at sat 10/4 or sund 10/5 at 10am and i can bring some meat and drinks along with parts to sell:drink:

·
Lurker
376 Posts
Bump.

-Alex

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
I'm in to go

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Updated the list!

i wouldnt mind contacting them but i dont know if people want to do it in richmond lets just set up a where but im down for it at sat 10/4 or sund 10/5 at 10am and i can bring some meat and drinks along with parts to sell:drink:
Any place is fine in all honesty, we could even go to a restaurant to eat there or barbeque. Either or is good. I'll look up a few places too.

I hear ya. Richmond is...well...so not DC metro. Any case, carry on folks and have a great meet!
Well, I understand your point however it's not so often that we have celica meets because we have to organize way ahead of time to try and go with everyone's schedules, make a somewhat reasonable area for the meet where almost everyone is able to drive to etc.

I understand if anyone doesn't feel like driving distances and would prefer a location closer to themselves however at the same time we have to be accommodating to everyone. If you feel like coming out come join us or maybe we'll catch you next time!:)

so where are we setting this thing up
I'm looking up some places now.

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Ok so is this gonna be on Saturday

1 - 20 of 50 Posts