NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Is there anyone that has a complete 2zz stock air intake that they would be willing to sell to me??? I have been searching for one with no luck. Please help me if you can as my celi is not running too well sucking up water and air that is not registered by the MAF. Need fixing ASAP so let me know if you can help.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Shoot me a pm with everypart u need and ill see what i got when i get home

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk 2...

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What is a PM? and how do I send one? I have the MAF but I have a lot of mods that I did to the intake and it is just a mess. I need everything that came with the stock intake like the elbow hose that connects to the box, the box, a filter. I should have all the connections for it and I have the MAF so what was listed above should be everything I need I think.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
By the way, Squik, how is your short ram intake doing for your car? When I had trouble finding a stock intake online I started looking AEM and the short ram looked like it would do what I need but I don't know if I need to do anything else to use it like mess with the ecu tuning or anything to compensate for a less restrictive intake. I thought that this might mess up the natural vacuum that my engine produces. Is that the case?

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I have one and am local in Fairfax, VA. Let me know if you want it and i can meet you somewhere around the area. PM me if interested..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts