NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Oh Hai
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I could be selling this hood since i'm going to buy a different hood only if hes really going to sell it. i got this sanded down and recleared but theres still some inperfection but i think the shop that did it sucked at it. the hood already comes with the holes drilled for the hood pins and i'm also including the hood pins for free that i haven't used. i really do not want to ship the item so locals get first dibs.

price is set at $250. here are the pics

heres the spots that the shop couldn't get out.

·
Registered
4,977 Posts
I may be interested bud. And holy **** I see more parts going on and off your car then a drag car =p.
It all depends on if you can get those imperfections out. What shop did you go to ? =p

·
Oh Hai
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i went to a body shop near my house, i was planning to cover the impefections with a black vinly down the middle, but with HIN coming up, i'll probably buy a different hood. let me know if ur interested though, so u can come by and take a look at it.

·
Registered
4,977 Posts
May be interested. No time to go up and look at it anytime soon though because of classes. Will I see you at the colt state park meet?

·
Oh Hai
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ur competing in HIN dis year?
unforunatly yes, club register my car without me knowing. and its too late to pull out now. so now i'm scambling to get everything ready. wanna fix the spiltters i brought off of u? i pay you :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.