NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I have a bunch of random stuff up for sale. All prices are Best Offer. PM with any inquiries or offers. Hopefully the pictures will work, if not I'll try it again. Everything is "what you see is what you get." I don't have any other screws or tabs for anything, just what is in the pics. Also may have stock Spectra Blue Spoiler for sale if I can find it in the garage. I will add pics if I do find it tomorrow.

JDM DoorSills for 00-02 - Some scratches, Tried to get accurate pics of scratches, car was used as daily driver so they do have some wear.
Underbody Plastic
Engine Plastic - L
Gas Door - Spectra Blue, OEM Piece
Two Air Filters - 1 Puralator, 1 Other
Official Toyota LeBra used for a month while I was getting a new bumper old bumper was messed up and I just didnt want to look at it lol.
OEM GT Gauge Face from 01 Celica - Like New, Replaced with LED MOD one.
2 TRD Spectra Blue SeatBelt Pads

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The underbody plastic is just one piece, just so u know, did u see the pic? I just want to make sure u know it's not all.. And all Pms will be replied to shortly just walked in the door

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Stock Radio & Spectra Blue Stock Spoiler

Up for sale I also have 1 Stock Radio from 01 Celica GT, took out in 03 for an aftermarket set up. And 1 Spectra Blue 8M6 Stock Spoiler, pretty good condition tried to show the small flaws in pics. Took it off for a different look ,and been wrapped in bubble ever since. PM, Best Offers plus shipping, will check on shipping with zipcode.

http://imageshack.us/g/109/photo45eq.jpg/

1 - 20 of 34 Posts