NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling a mint condition never used left side HID housing OEM.

Its listed on ebay here

If anyone is interested on these forums let me know. I did install it on my car once, it was installed for about 10 minutes and I thought there was somthing wrong with it so i ordered a diff one. Turns out it was my cars slightly bent frame that was causing the issue I cant return it so im trying to get rid of it. its the housing only with lens, motor etc.

The ebay link shows pics. If someone here is interested i can take it down off of ebay np.

Thanks,
Marcus

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea lol, btw if someone wants to make an offer on here that'd be fine too, btw it has the motor on it too, but i dont know of any oem hid's that dont

·
Registered
6,271 Posts
west palm beach, that's like an hour away drive from my place.

Could b interested, lemme c if i can get the right side 1 1st.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the one im selling just came from a local toyota dealership, at first i brought my car in, 2000gts and they refused to order the part because they are for 03-05.. so i ended up just using a VIN off a 03 gts on yahoo autosales to order it lol... yes kind of a sad way to do it, not really the moral route, but i really wanted some oem HID headlights i guess :) im loving them on my car and i think its better then having HID bulbs in non HID housings, for the cutoff etc.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
btw, not sure if you'll read this, but if you need any oem screws for the headlights let me know and i can toss a few in no charge, i have some spares from my past orders. anyways lemme know here before tomarrow if you want them and ill toss em in.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.