1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name:Kris
Means of Contact:pM or Cell 757-831-5015
Description:Oem Style Carbon Fiber Hood for 00-05 Celica's
Price:$150 Picked up from Norfolk or Virginia Beach, VA or I can ship Greyhound.

Selling a Carbon Fiber hood for a 2000-2005 Celica. Got the hood about a year ago for 300 shipped to me. It is a B-stock hood because the CF weave isn't all that great. You can see it in the pics. Thats the reason that I'm selling it for only 150. If interested, contact me.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c191/3sgte_slowica/june2006018.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c191/3sgte_slowica/june2006016.jpg

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
damn they effed up big time! I might get it and paint it. Could you please send more pictures to me, and figure out shipping to zip 18041? [email protected]

Pictures showing fitment might help. Who made the hood?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well, sorry but those are the only two pictures that i have and had to borrow a digital camra from someone so i could get it. as of fitment, in my signature... i have that carbon fiber hood on. so no name company made the hood. not bad fitment but the weave was a lil off. i'll get back to you about the shipping to 18041(where is that? Blacksberg) but it think its still $50 dollars to ship it greyhound.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
i am in PA for the summer but go to school in blacksburg....so that zip is for PA

·
Premium Member
6,652 Posts
That hood would look great if both sides of the center groove were painted. Good price.

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
i agree and am considering it. can you tell me if there are any imperfections what so ever in the center section? also how much do u anticipate for greyhound shipping. i know when i shipped my rear bumper which is rather large in size it wasnt bad at all. also will you be packageing it well so that it doesnt get damaged in shipment?

·
Registered
473 Posts
Hey Kris, I may be intrested. if you are able to get any more pics could you send them to me?

·
Banned
189 Posts
My Zip Is 33183 Pm Me The Price And Its Gone!

·
Registered
473 Posts
Hombre , im only intrested if the deal falls through with you and if the hood is in decent condition. I know my place in line :D

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
SilvrGTS said:
that hood looks pretty messed up. why do you want it???^^

alittle side project. i'd paint the sides and leave the center if the center isnt messed up liek the sides

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
more pics will come tonight guys, as for shipping... florida is 60 dollars...and so i PA

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
how was the fitment on the car. esp near the front bumper and headlights? also what company makes it?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
as of fitment, in my signature.... i have that carbon fiber hood on. so no name company made the hood. not bad fitment but the weave was a lil off.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts