NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 178 Posts

·
Poopin' on Scrubz
3,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alrighty guys, you asked for it, here it is!

We need to have some ideas thrown out! Personally, I think that it would be more fun and a lot cheaper to have it at a park and just grill, chill, BS, and cruise a bit. I've been to a few 6th gen meets at Starved Rock State Park in Illinois, and it's awesome! It's super pretty, lots of trails to hike in the park, the place we park is super quiet and nice. We could just bring a grill and make food and relax.

If we didn't do that, we'd have to go somewhere expensive and spend a lot of money that broke ass people like myself don't have the pleasure of doing.

I'll make a list of people going. Lets get a big group going! And if you don't own a Celica, still come, especially if you're a Toyota enthusiast.

·
Canadian eh!
491 Posts
Whoop whoop!

·
Poopin' on Scrubz
3,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Come on guys! Do you guys like the idea of Starved Rock State Park?

Like I said, we can have a nice picnic, and just have a good time.

Would you guys rather have this on a Saturday, or a Sunday?

What's a good date for everyone? As for a date, lets start out with the best month possible. I don't think we should go too deep into Spring, but not too soon, I don't want to freeze my ass off like the first meet.

If all goes well, we'll have quite the selection of cars and people. Old men, hungry Asians, gear heads, people with huge tach's, hopefully a Canadian, a bad ass Yaris :)smug:), etc.

·
Poopin' on Scrubz
3,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Canadian eh!
491 Posts
I drove to the dells. Nobody bitch about distance :p <3's
But seriously. Saturday Sunday meet! If were drivin out. I'm makin a weekend of it. And I'll take Friday Monday off again. So no worries for me makin it.

·
Poopin' on Scrubz
3,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I drove to the dells. Nobody bitch about distance :p <3's
But seriously. Saturday Sunday meet! If were drivin out. I'm makin a weekend of it. And I'll take Friday Monday off again. So no worries for me makin it.
You're such a trooper. :D

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Rooms and campgrounds in the area if folks are stayin' overnight.

·
Canadian eh!
491 Posts
You're such a trooper. :D
Lol thanks man. But in all seriousness. It was Completely worth it. Drive time, gas money, anyone on the fence? Im telling u it was so fun.
Great group of people.

1 - 20 of 178 Posts