NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 168 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yet Another EverythingCelica Thread

I ordered a Carbon Fiber Hatch handle on September 30 2003, and they were backordered or something, which I found out in an email on October 22 or so (mid october). Since then I have not heard anything from Isaac, I have sent him 2 emails, and one PM on here (last night). The last email that I sent to him bounced back, and I believe that the site is down.

Does anyone know what is going on with him?

This is getting ridiculous, and I should have known better than to deal with him.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
For some reason, they are ALWAYS on back order. Everythingcelica=:gay:

·
Registered
599 Posts
2K1 Carbon BLue said:
yes I have but he refused to answer the PM that I sent him on here with all of the pertinent information of the transaction.
:confused:

he hasn't checked this site in a while. pm him there and post on the link i gave you and he'll answer. good luck to you.

·
Registered
599 Posts
to anyone with inquiries about their orders please just post at :

http://www.everythingcelica.com/ubb...orum_UBB21.html

if you click on the thread you will see a lot of people who have had trouble with their orders get resolved. i see no point in asking for isaac's help on a different celica site when he has his own site to worry about. he posts and replies on that link i showed you all the time.

if anyone is serious about complaints then post at the link i just provided. good luck to you all. :)

·
Registered
334 Posts
RichGT said:
For some reason, they are ALWAYS on back order. Everythingcelica=:gay:
You're always on back order when you don't have a vendor license and the business you get your stuff from closes it's doors. Now you just have to scramble for parts from other businesses. It's kind of hard working from your bedroom :violin:

·
Registered
92 Posts
i tell ya. At one time i was going to order a few grand worth of parts from there. A body kit, hood, hood pins, engine dress stuff, front strut brace
Right now i doub't if i would order a post card from there. kinda sucks to see a decent sounding company get shot down alot. word of mouth can eithr make or break you earily
AJ

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Originally posted by cvt

if you click on the thread you will see a lot of people who have had trouble with their orders get resolved. i see no point in asking for isaac's help on a different celica site when he has his own site to worry about. he posts and replies on that link i showed you all the time.

if anyone is serious about complaints then post at the link i just provided. good luck to you all. :)
The point is that he resides on THIS board and posted about EC HERE to give a heads up to the people who primarily surf HERE at NC.org.

After seeing umpteen negative threads about EC, you'd have to wonder...

·
Premium Member
3,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by cvt

Originally posted by cvt
have you posted at ecelica.com yet? you usually get a response quickly by posting here:

http://www.everythingcelica.com/ubbthreads/forum_UBB21.html
The reason I posted here was because the ec site was down at the time when I first began to resolve this issue.

I have sent him and email and a pm at the ec site. Hopefully I can get my refund this week.

For the record, I ordered the part on September 30 of 2003 and the last thing I heard from him was on October 22. Quite the furthest from Stellar Customer Service when you have to hunt him down to get your money back.

·
Registered
599 Posts
alphasubzero949 said:
The point is that he resides on THIS board and posted about EC HERE to give a heads up to the people who primarily surf HERE at NC.org.

After seeing umpteen negative threads about EC, you'd have to wonder...
well, my point is is that he does not reside on this board any longer and that futher inquiries should be made at ecelica.com.:gap:

·
Registered
334 Posts
alphasubzero949 said:
You mean banned again, right? ;)
Wasn't there a thread in the So Cal forum about this?
:chuckles: I wasn't really banned but my post was deleted because of the truth to what I was saying. Someone decided to cry like a little :gay: boy to someone high up and got my post deleted ... I got a warning to not do it again. That's cool that you remembered. Good times.

·
Registered
599 Posts
d3fc0n_7 said:
:chuckles: I wasn't really banned but my post was deleted because of the truth to what I was saying. Someone decided to cry like a little :gay: boy to someone high up and got my post deleted ... I got a warning to not do it again. That's cool that you remembered. Good times.
who banned you? if it was true why ban a person?:confused:

·
Registered
334 Posts
2K1 Carbon BLue said:
... For the record, I ordered the part on September 30 of 2003 and the last thing I heard from him was on October 22 ...
... and today is January 13, 2004. I give you props for being so patient :bowdown: Your money is on his car somewhere by now.

·
Registered
334 Posts
cvt said:
who banned you? if it was true why ban a person?:confused:
I didn't say I was banned ... I said the post was deleted. You would only ban a person if they are being a jerk to everyone on the boards or knows the truth and the person banning is scared that they will post things that will harm their business. It's the only way you can shut someone up to protect yourself.

1 - 20 of 168 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.