·
Registered
8,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Final notes about the East Coast Meet

First, the beach house is located at:

116 Finch St.
Nagshead, NC 27959

Second, if you plan to come to the beach house and are not an original paying memeber you HAVE to let me know first, if you dont I can pretty much gurantee that we wont have space.

Generally if you are coming for the ECM on Friday and you need a place to stay on Friday, we can work that out. BUT if you want to stay an extra day or come earlier or later I must know about it first AND I dont there is very little room to do that.

Third, if you come to stay a night, I ask that you supply a $25 a night, house fee, for food and beer and what not. This is because you did not front the money like the original members. If you are coming for an extended period of time (these are special people and you know who you are) the fee is $100 for your time (it will be less than that if you stay less than 4 days).

Any questions can be directed to me.

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok, here are a few hotels. All recommended by the Outer Banks Chamber of Commerce.

Island Motel 252-441-6229
Comfort Inn South 252-441-6315
Quality Inn Sea-oatel 252-411-7191
Surfside Motel 252-441-2105

·
Registered
3 Posts
im new to this message board thing and there are not a lot of celicas around my town, so i would definitely be interested in this meet to get to know some people

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Excellent, like in the DC Metro area I always encourage new comers to come to meets. If you need any help making arrangements just IM me or PM me.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'd love to come but thats way too far for me, plus I dont know that area that well. But I am going to be at the NOPI Southeastern Mini-Truckin and Sport Compact Nationals and NDRA Event in Bristol, TN on July 12-13. If anyone wants to meet up down there let me know. PM me, email, ICQ, or MSN.

MSN / E-mail: [email protected]

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
:werd:

There will be at least 12 DCM members there and teh Camby will be making an appearance as well as Willyk and possibly Fin.

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
zcs626 said:
wonder if this one will be a tanker like a few others.
Hmmm, well at worst it will be a DCM meet in the OBX. The rest of the areas may suck but DCM doesn't.

And seriously, its not like you are contributing to make the ECM a great event.

:bitter:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.