Car info
Make: Toyota
Model: Matrix
Trim: XRS
Year: 2003
Color Lunar Mist Metallic
Mods: TRD CAI
Miles: >129K

I'm Will. I've seen few nice Celicas around these parts. I used to drive an 86 GTS. Now I drive the Matrix. Love that lift intelligence. My car was envisioned in Japan, but built in Canada.

·
(..+
2,523 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
jose
male
dec 27 88
Kissimmee
Toyota
celica
gts
color; idk previous owner painted it some kind of color changing thing. (sometimes golden brown, sometimes purple, sometimes black, sometimes kinda green)
umm installed mods that I seen
aem cai
trd exhaust
lightweight flywheel
what up peeps

·
Registered
18 Posts
dope, its a possibility I seen you around. possibly wawa's on main street. will post pics as soon as I get home. currently at work getting paid to looks up forums basicly lol

·
Registered
18 Posts
ah dope, I have the original nc facebook page. didn't know there was a florida region one too. will add soon thanks. oh definitely manual, I cant do the auto anymore, that's why I converted my corolla to manual.

·
Registered
18 Posts
trust me I know it is much harder to believe when its being said. and cameras don't do much justice. but when im home in a very sunny day it has a hint purple, sometimes at work it looks like a sort of brown sometimes a bit green. its one of those gotta see it in person kinda paint in different lighting situations to see it. id much rather have it red or white, even the stock blue it comes in is so sexy. but for now im stuck with this lol

·
Corey
3 Posts
First Name: Corey
Sex: Male
Birthday: Feb 21 1991

Make: Toyota
Model: Celica
Trim: GT-S 6 Speed Manual
Year: 2000
Color: Silver
Miles: 160000
Mods: Megan Racing Axle back exhaust, Short Ram Intake, (Parts in hand and ready to be installed, but i have no tools; Exedy Stage 2 3 puck racing clutch, BC BR type coil overs, Megan Racing short shifter) Also have a GT30 turbo but thats it. I've asked a few shops and i get mixed advice of either Install it and don't push more than 5lbs of boost. Or Don't install it until you rebuild the engine since the GT-S's high compression ratio would most likely put too much stress on the engine without the forged/upgraded parts. I'm also pretty much broke now so i couldn't install it if i wanted too... But anyone who has a GT-S turbo'd i'd like to hear what you did and what size turbo you have.

·
The Brotéch
811 Posts
Welcome to the forums and I approved your request to the FB group. Another Orlando member yes!!!!!! Make sure you look at our upcoming event dates.

521 - 540 of 575 Posts