NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1329 Posts

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I haven't seen you guys in awhile. So how are the cars? Well mine is currently sitting in the garage until next spring. Anyway keep me/us updated throughout winter. :popcorn:

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Car is doing good here, nothing new really.... just some new tyc red tails last month...
haha just bought some today. and hoping for the trial by spring.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mn is dead...bump

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
lol... hopefully by then i will have new plans for the car...

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
haha yea same here, did you get an estimate from the stealership for the kit painted?

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
nope, I'll probably get it from Raymond's auto body. I asked them a while back and they said 2-2.5k. so I'll just take it there.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
haha ok, you should try the stealership imo

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Whoa!! Might as well go boosted instead & get a kit from "Turbo Kits" :thumbup:
i think he's going for looks :gap: btw haven't seen you around???

·
Registered
878 Posts
WoW! i didn't know, celica651, what kit did you get?? i might know some people that can paint the kit for you for a very very good price ;)... i'm in a debate between repainting the whole car by next year or might just depart with it(due to some big changes next year :D)

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
WoW! i didn't know, celica651, what kit did you get?? i might know some people that can paint the kit for you for a very very good price ;)... i'm in a debate between repainting the whole car by next year or might just depart with it(due to some big changes next year :D)
what happened toonie? getting married? haha but i think mengs getting the trd kit. hey hook me up with the paint job imma get the trial soon *i hope

·
Registered
878 Posts
90% chance yes but im trying my best to keep the celica or sell it and get another car :D..... awesome! as long as you drop the car, TRD or trial would look nice!, ill see what i can do if u get your kit CRBcelica

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yea should keep it, i love your car! what are you planning to get?

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
hey toonie, i think i might be able to get the kit by next year. HOPEFULLY that is. I'm sure i'll get a drop by next year though. hehe, not unless things happen "unexpectedly" then i wouldn't know. haha.

1 - 20 of 1329 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.