NewCelica.org Forum banner
1281 - 1300 of 1329 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Yes, but the bumper i'm getting looks different from the one in your signature photo.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,282 · (Edited)
Yea I have a 03+ front for quite awhile now. Dont mind my sig its outdated
Heres how she looks a few months ago. Theres been some changes but the front is where I want her at.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Yea I have a 03+ front for quite awhile now. Dont mind my sig its outdated
Heres how she looks a few months ago. Theres been some changes but the front is where I want her at.

Very nice-- i've really grown to like the look of the oem bumper with a lip. I used to hate it. Now i look at my Invader stuff that way.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,284 ·
Very nice-- i've really grown to like the look of the oem bumper with a lip. I used to hate it. Now i look at my Invader stuff that way.
haha happens to all of us. we eventually grow out of things. Im starting to not want to modify my car anymore but a part of me wants to finish this project so I can move on.

·
Registered
878 Posts
How's everyone doing? CRBCelica, it was good to see you the other day. As you know, my old celica is a goner but least an Type-S will keep me company until things settle down.

Show us the new parts you have Chinu :beard:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I just bought some mica pigment to make my Colorona Blue plasti dip paint job. I also just bought some 15x7 Rota Slipstreams.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
spacers spacers spacers.... lol that's all I need to complete my car.. 20mm in the rear and I will be set!

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,288 ·
How's everyone doing? CRBCelica, it was good to see you the other day. As you know, my old celica is a goner but least an Type-S will keep me company until things settle down.

Show us the new parts you have Chinu :beard:
haha thanks again for the parts. I will post up some pics once my car is out of the shop. Sad to see your celica like that but the RSX looks sweet!

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,289 ·
Just sent the rear and sides to be fixed. hopefully itll be done soon because im getting tired of modding my car. And hopefully my rims will be arriving soon.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,290 ·
here she is...

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Getting my car more sorted out. It's plasti-dipped, I got my wheels, tires, Moroso baffled oil pan, GReddy oil filter block adapter, upgraded stop tech drilled slotted rotos, stainless steel lines, HAWK track pads, TRD sides, OEM front and stuff. I'm gonna need some coilovers somewhat soon. Anyways, this is as far as I've gotten so far.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,292 ·
wow eden. Your car is looking much better. Keep up the good work! We all should go out sometime for a little get together before snow falls. If anyone is using Facebook, I created a group called midwest celica's. Please join!

·
keep spoolin..
1,531 Posts
Heck ya keep it up man! I'm living in mn again in forest lake, am in the cities nearly everyday! You guys cars make me miss my celi tons!

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,294 ·
Haha I'm thinking bout getting another celica for dd. You should get back into it too

·
keep spoolin..
1,531 Posts
I've thought about trading in my es300 dd for another gts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Thanks CRB, i appreciate it. Although, when i was at BIR i spilled some Race Gas (tm) down the side of the car under the fuel door and i touched it up with a preval sprayer and it didn't turn out very nice so i'm likely going to have to respray the whole panel. Kind of a bummer. And a daily driver celica would be cool-- i admit the thought has crossed my mind, but i've been on a B-spec/hot hatch kick so i bought a hyundai accent hatch. It has a surprisingly large performance aftermarket, weighs 2300lbs and has a five speed. It's really fun to drive.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,297 ·
That sucks. How was Brainerd?

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
That sucks. How was Brainerd?
Very fun. My instructor said that i did so well after only one lap session that he didn't even need to work with me and decided that he would coach his other 2 students and that i could do whatever. I decided to stick with him and the other 2 students, but w/o instruction. It felt really good being told by my instructor that there was really nothing for him to teach me unless i wanted to learn some advanced techniques that aren't part of the regular HPDE.

I'm going again on the 26th, and thought maybe i'd try to advanced techniques then. It was very fun because i was keeping up with a 2005-2010 Shelby Mustang (in the twisty part of the track) and it was very gratifying. Granted that was one of my instructor's other students and he was new to the track, but it still made me feel pretty good. Those Nitto NT01 tires were almost like cheat codes. My instructors only advice was that i could probably push harder than i was. But that was just kind of a comfort thing i guess. I'm going to try to push even harder on the 26th.

Anyways, it was an absolute blast. It was my birthday today and my Mom's present to me was to pay for my Aug 26th HPDE. ($315!) Greatest Mom ever?

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,299 ·
Haha sounds like you had a good time. Id love to get into driving my car more too but maybe with a different setup. And happy late b-day!

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Thanks, CRB!

1281 - 1300 of 1329 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.