NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 3629 Posts

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
I saw a 5th gen just now...ice blue, Alltrac, bodykit, insane sounding blowoff valve... A pillar gauges

·
Registered
19,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
supra2nr said:
i saw a yellow celica dropped on some nice wheels in front of my house....
i think i've seen that yellow celica around. i dont likits rims. its some generic brand......called volks i think. and it reminds me of big bird.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Saw a blue celica with a bomex front and sides and veilside rear last week. Always see a girl driving a gunmetal veilside celica, wingless with altezzas too.

P.S. not the thread jack Hoan but some dude is trying to reach ya through PMs, he's posting in the Buyer's sellers forum. Just lookin out for ya bro.

·
Registered
863 Posts
i saw a crazy wingless black celica gts on the freeway yesterday headed towards oakland with chrome gts rims and a vietnamese guy driving it with some girl swerving in and out of traffic cutting people off racing a legend...he also had one burnt headlight...and did i mention he was driving really crazy?.................who is that??????????????? :nono: .....oh thats right it was that bernie guy :rofl:

·
Registered
19,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
APRoMeO637 said:
Saw a blue celica with a bomex front and sides and veilside rear last week. Always see a girl driving a gunmetal veilside celica, wingless with altezzas too.

P.S. not the thread jack Hoan but some dude is trying to reach ya through PMs, he's posting in the Buyer's sellers forum. Just lookin out for ya bro.
thanks for the heads up mike =)
Kenbx84 said:
i saw a crazy wingless black celica gts on the freeway yesterday headed towards oakland with chrome gts rims and a vietnamese guy driving it with some girl swerving in and out of traffic cutting people off racing a legend...he also had one burnt headlight...and did i mention he was driving really crazy?.................who is that??????????????? :nono: .....oh thats right it was that bernie guy :rofl:
haha, sounds like bernie all-right

·
Registered
19,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i see a ton of celicas at school all the time at COlelge of Alameda. including in gunmetal celica, lower with kit driven by a girl!

·
Super Moderator
43,420 Posts
in the sac city college parking lot, a white celica, carbon fiber hood, black trd eyelids, 18" or 19" silver rims, aluminum wing, and lexus gs brake lights molded into the hatch by the lic plate. I see this car every tues and thurs in the parking lot, seen the guy driving it, wonder if he posts here? and Ive seen sleepy celicas car too.

·
Registered
19,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Motor said:
in the sac city college parking lot, a white celica, carbon fiber hood, black trd eyelids, 18" or 19" silver rims, aluminum wing, and lexus gs brake lights molded into the hatch by the lic plate. I see this car every tues and thurs in the parking lot, seen the guy driving it, wonder if he posts here? and Ive seen sleepy celicas car too.
yeah, kam goes there! black kaminari celica, brashboy reap lip spoiler, gunmetal roja rims, sportline drop, kyb agx's, gauges.....and soon to come....03 c-one lip!

·
Registered
19,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
no idea....never really looked at the driver. i was more interestedin the car! lol. plu smy gf's always there. OWNED....i know.

1 - 20 of 3629 Posts