NewCelica.org Forum banner

61 - 80 of 3629 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
LoL yeah, I thought I'd tell you abou tmy nice encounter today. From now on we should all carry digital cameras in our cars to post in this or a picture thread. I'd love to see and show off what the hell happens on any given day.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
spotted a white celica, dropped on gts rims, sporting the all red tails and a vvti badge hella tailing some innocent by standered on the road of 580... tsk tsk. go the speed limit next time whoever you are and be safe! :nono:

:chuckles:

·
Registered
19,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
supra2nr said:
spotted a white celica, dropped on gts rims, sporting the all red tails and a vvti badge hella tailing some innocent by standered on the road of 580... tsk tsk. go the speed limit next time whoever you are and be safe! :nono:

hm.....who is that? i know jeff has the vvti emblem

·
Registered
133 Posts
GLOCK23 said:
could you imagine how long this thread would be if it were a civic forum :rofl:

hmmm.. i see a white gt on 580 on the way home 2x a week. and i see a silver gt w/ action pkg and spectra blue gt everyday when i pick up my daughter from john muir elementary school.

·
Registered
693 Posts
SacCelicaRacer said:
HAHAHAHahah Frealz ...i never see anybody nor visa versa..damn you peeps....and if i do they are some raondom celica that dont go on the boards..

Dude Benji I can't believe I never see you! I'm always in roseville folsom and go to Sierra every day! We suckz0r at driving I guess.

LoL, sucking at driving reminds me of that Capital Toyota meet when we caravaned and that semi tried to run me off the fast lane.

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
Ok i saw this gts again...5zigen lookin exhaust...CF raised scoop...painted calipers...red aem CAI(saw through the wheelwell... i think it was Black 101S to 92 east

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
Just saw a White celica with a carbonfiber hood..not much more that i saw..its dark and he was going the way, Fashion Island Blvd

·
Registered
4,232 Posts
supra2nr said:

sounds like my car... but i dont remember tailing anyone on 580... I was probably just drafting them hehe jus kidding.

·
Registered
19,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
GLOCK23 said:
supra2nr said:

sounds like my car... but i dont remember tailing anyone on 580... I was probably just drafting them hehe jus kidding.
lol

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
i think it did have a raised scoop. was driving kinda fast!

61 - 80 of 3629 Posts