NewCelica.org Forum banner

3461 - 3480 of 3507 Posts

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,868 Posts
Well, so much for my hopes of liking you. :dspnt: :gap:

I dont post much because I am not doing much with my Celica right now
I haven't done much myself lately, but no worries. You car looks nice as it is from the little I have seen so far.

Its ok Mike.... we still love ya:pimp::sex::love:
Just keep all that banana sex between you two alone... and you might want to get the new wife's permission before any occurs.

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,868 Posts
I had the same problem with 3 Optimas in a row. Optima replaced my battery once and the replacement did the same thing. I searched the entire electrical system with my buddy who worked for Toyota, and was studying electrical engineering... we found no draw. I call it a bad manufacturing run, likely due to a plant switch in recent years. :bang:

I changed to a plain ole Duralast Gold and have had no trouble for the last year and a half, and my car has sat still a lot. If there was any parasitic draw, it would have died too. I recommend dumping the Optima.

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
I think I have a small draw when the car is off

My Optima red top didn't start today FML
Anyone know about warranties and stuff I bought it at Napa
going through this now. my redtop is dieing. itll hold the charge but slowly die enough to not start after 12hrs of not starting. currently seeing how long it takes to drop with nothing connected to it

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
its nice im back up and running now i just gotta remove the rear struts and retighten the main nut since they somehow backed off over the years creating a "spring slap" kinda noise lol. might leave the back half of the car gutted after this....

3461 - 3480 of 3507 Posts