NewCelica.org Forum banner

3481 - 3500 of 3507 Posts

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,873 Posts
I could fabricate something custom that would resolve it, but it would cost more than one would want to pay for a camera under $100.

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,873 Posts
Seems like you have been buying a lot of parts lately, I keep seeing you popping up grabbing stuff in the for sale section.

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,873 Posts
I am still interested, just got delayed with a huge custom project with a deadline. Just finished it though and since I drove all the way up to Tacoma to deliver it on the 29th, I am a bit burnt out on driving. I am open to meet, but can't go all the way back up north to the Seattle area right now... too damn tired.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Seattle area meet

Well how do you like that? I only just noticed this thread and the possibility of a Seattle area meet. I guess I'm still learning the ropes of navigating the site.

I would be interested in participating if something happens nearby. I'm in N. Seattle, and though I don't have nitrous, a turbo, or some epic body kit, I love my GTS and it could be a lot of fun hanging out with peeps as enthusiastic about our cars as I am.

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,873 Posts
Welcome. No worries on what your car has or doesn't have, all celis welcome when we get something together.

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,873 Posts
Really... Alex doesn't have a Celi anymore? I recently saw him buy up a shitload of parts too... strange.

3481 - 3500 of 3507 Posts