NewCelica.org Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 257 Posts

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Official signup for the DCM7thGEN March 29th Mods (not required)Meet at Jake's House.

Quick info: March 29th Mods meet at Jakes House at noon. All are welcome weather they have work for their cars or not. You dont have to have mods to do to come.

This is a meet at my house. This is for a couple of reasons. I have alot of stuff going on (debate, April and East Coast Meets, school) and I dont have the time to deal with arranging a mall meet. So we will be having a mods meet at my house. There is plenty of parking and space to work on our cars. I have already offered to try and do the blacked out headlights if anyone is interested.

The meet will start at noon and go to whenever. We are also trying to arrange for Sean to be able to use his shop on a LIMITED basis and send some people over there from my house (because it is like 5 minutes away at most).

Lunch will probably be ordered in, as that will be the easiest.

For this meet I would like to you to post that you are coming and also the mods you want to do. If you dont have the tools you need post that so that people that do have tools will know to bring them.

IMPORTANT: This meet is for EVERYONE. Instead of just standing around people can work on there cars, ask questions or get ideas from others working on their cars, detail their cars OR just stand around. No requirements for participation at all.

Any questions?

My address is:
6380 Michael Roberts Dr.
Springfield, VA 22150

From South: Take 95 to the Franconia Exit right before the 95, 395, 495 split. Go over the fly over. Then through 2 lights, then take a right onto Sea Trend, before the third light. Michael Roberts is the fourth street down on the left. My house is on the corner. Park on Sea Trend.

From the West: Take 66 to 495 or start on 495 toward 95. Get on 95 north for like 30 seconds then take the Franconia Rd exit.(you will want to be in the third lane for the exit). Go over the fly over. Then through 2 lights, then take a right onto Sea Trend, before the third light. Michael Roberts is the fourth street down on the left. My house is on the corner. Park on Sea Trend.

From the North. Take 95 South until the mixing bowl (where 395, 495, and 95 split). Take the Franconia Exit. Go over the fly over. Then through 2 lights, then take a right onto Sea Trend, before the third light. Michael Roberts is the fourth street down on the left. My house is on the corner. Park on Sea Trend.

Definites: 22

bikecrashkid
cbgt4me
coOOlcelica
CeliCAGT-Sracer
Don P
GT-Schick
industrialTOOL
IrCGTS
JaxCD
kaioshin
LeahWhytCeli
Lexx
marcmsj
MicaCeli
party2go
PhatCellyGT
rdrunr8
ringthree
schlegelbagel
skreemin_trdgts
T3HKMAN
ToyRolla
XYRCNCP

Maybes: 0

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
IN...will help whoever with whatever...also remember i still have springs(Don P has dibs) and an exhaust for sell

·
Registered
18,130 Posts
Maybe i can get someone to help me with new spark plugs and someone to help adjust my parking break. Maybe if Bill comes, he can help me with LEDs.

I'll be there, as long as I don't decide to stay in Mexico :chuckles:

·
Premium Member
4,712 Posts
cbgt4me said:
IN...will help whoever with whatever...also remember i still have springs(Don P has dibs) and an exhaust for sell
what about the CAI? :wtc:

Im definitely there. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
I should be able to make it and could bring some tools, too!

Liz, I'll bring my soldering iron if you make it with the LED's. We can knock that out in an hour.

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
if u whores will be there around 5 i am going to come

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
Led's? Excellent. :thumbup:

I definitely want to see how those are done, so that I can do those.

Count me in!

Fark! I forgot, I'll be in Sin City on that date! Crap, crap, crap! :angry:

You guys have fun. I'll see you guys at the BBQ.

·
It is known.
8,236 Posts
risa and i are down..........we have purple headlight bulbs, reverse indiglos and a short shifter......i believe i have the tools for the short shifter and bulbs but not the indiglos

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
I'm down.....i dont know about any mods to mine but Mei needs some stuff put in......So yeah Put us down.

-Slava

·
Registered
18,130 Posts
skreemin_trdgts said:
I should be able to make it and could bring some tools, too!

Liz, I'll bring my soldering iron if you make it with the LED's. We can knock that out in an hour.
:applaud: I have my reverse indiglos to do at the same time while we are at it. I have only had those since Summer :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, fog bulbs too. I can't do the bumper all by my self. my arms are too short. :p

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
oh, the bumper won't be a problem....we can just dremel it out.....forget about the bolts.......:D, but seriously, the bumper shouldn't be a problem...

·
Registered
179 Posts
I'll be there... there's a slight chance i'll have my celica by then, but probably not. if i do, i'll wanna remove the toyota and gt emblem. if not, we can remove the emblem of my neon, i'm sure that will give me a horsepower gain :)

·
Registered
18,130 Posts
If I could get my hands on a bunch of LEDs, would people be interested in buying some? I have a friend that does a lot of electronics work, and can probably get them pretty cheap for me. He is researching now on it.

1 - 20 of 257 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.