NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
19,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not my silver kam celi, but Quy (ooNoGoManualoo) is ready to move on to bigger and better things for his family,and he's officially parting out his Celica GT.

1. Full Fiberglass Silver Kaminari Body Kit $550
2. Silver Kaminari wing with carbon fiber blade $375
3. Kaminari Wing with fiberglass blade $150 (has a few cracks, easily fixed)
4. 18x7 Roja Formula 5 gunmetal rims with tires $750
5. TRD JDM clear fuel lid with trd gas cap $160
6. Lambo Doors $300
7. Fidanza Shortshifter $50
8. TRD Extended Exhaust $375 will fit GT/GT-S
9. Topshop carbon fiber door inserts $100
10. Skunk2 Coilovers $180
11. Full Black interior dash, plastics trade for stock + cash
12. Injen Coild Air Intake $115
13. APR Front Strut Bar $120
14. TRD Sportivo Rear Sway Bar $120

Prices are listed, but not set in stone. Quy will take the best offer. He is also looking for the following parts:

1. OEM silver front bumper
2. Stock cloth or leather seats.

PM or post if you're interested.

·
Registered
214 Posts
im crying inside because of such great deals...the gf laid the smackdown on my spending...

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
I'll Take the fuel door and CF door inserts and willing to pay cash.

BTW how much is he looking for the black dash because I might be interested in that as well.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Oh yeah I might be able to get him the seats if nobody else does but I have to find out how much the junk yard is selling them for.

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
Im gonna miss you Quy! Its been fun bro.....

Oh and ummm...how much for the SPARCO seats?

·
Registered
413 Posts
how long did use for the lambo door?
its actually been on my car for quite a while but never really showed them off... it was ever since that group buy from Ecelica.

Oh yeah I might be able to get him the seats if nobody else does but I have to find out how much the junk yard is selling them for.
that'll be great!

condition of coilovers? mileage?

also the rims - how much tread is left? even wear?

thanks

coilovers are still good, mileage is probably not that much considering i only work 7mins exactly away from home and i've worked there for over 2yrs. never really took my car out much considering i have a daughter.

and tread i'd say 80% havent really checked lately, when i part everything for pics i will let you know.

Quy, if you still have those rims next year by Jan, I'll get them from you.

I'm sad to see your Silver Celi go :wtc:
Ahh.. i havent forgotten about you buddy, i know you said you wanted them before if i part, i'll let you know!

Im gonna miss you Quy! Its been fun bro.....

Oh and ummm...how much for the SPARCO seats?
ahah yes it has been fun dude, i miss going to all those meets and cruises!! but unfortunately seats are sold/held for someone already.

ill try to keep you guys posted and will try to start striping my car down in about a week or two.. too busy with work and family now a days... and i will try to post pics for everyone as well...

·
Registered
315 Posts
cool very interested in the coilovers, is the ride decent in them or if i drive in the city would it be too harsh, please let me know when they become available

1 - 20 of 53 Posts