NewCelica.org Forum banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
I want your rims :) I'll send you an offer through PM.

·
Registered
413 Posts
hey everyone, sorry if hoan hasn't been able to get back to you guys, please fwd a pm to myself as well and i will try to get back to you guys. thanks!

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
ahah yes it has been fun dude, i miss going to all those meets and cruises!! but unfortunately seats are sold/held for someone already.
Well, good luck with everything Quy and I wish you the best with you and your family. I wonder who got the seats? Hmmmm...:marky:-Hoan! :gap:

·
Registered
413 Posts
ok so as of now most are available, except my lambo doors, rear sway and trd exhaust havent been able to disassemble those yet... ill post some pics for everyone..

·
Registered
413 Posts
Just one or two things im adding to the list and the status.

1. Full Fiberglass Silver Kaminari Body Kit $550
2. Silver Kaminari wing with carbon fiber blade $375
3. Kaminari Wing with fiberglass blade $150 (has a few cracks, easily fixed)
4. 18x7 Roja Formula 5 gunmetal rims with tires $750
5. TRD JDM clear fuel lid with trd gas cap $160 - Pending sale (OoTmacoO)
6. Lambo Doors $300
7. Fidanza Shortshifter $50
8. TRD Extended Exhaust $375 will fit GT/GT-S
9. Topshop carbon fiber door inserts $100
10. Skunk2 Coilovers $180
11. Full Black interior dash, plastics trade for stock + cash
12. Injen Coild Air Intake $115
13. APR Front Strut Bar $120
14. TRD Sportivo Rear Sway Bar $120
15. CF raised hood scoop $150
16. Driver side pod/guages. Air/fuel and something else i forgot (i think your amps), never got around to using it $100
17. 2 TC rims, no tires and has rashes (good for spares) $25 each obo
18. Second TRD fuel lid (has a crack and hing is messed up but repairable if you know how, messed up bc someone tried to steel it and yanked at it) $75?

looking for:
1. OEM silver front bumper
2. Stock cloth or leather seats.

PM or post if you're interested and give me an offer..
(pics will be up shortly)

-Quy

·
Registered
205 Posts
ey bro im really interested wth ur lambo doors,damn ur jst in vallejo my dad lives thre though,ey bro gve me a call heres my # 707 480 50 18...tnz bro & good luck wth u as being a FAMILY man...:D

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
ygpm. I pmed Nogoauto by mistake first then I pmed you. Nogoauto sorry about that and disreguard the pm.

·
Registered
413 Posts
btw, the interior is custom painted blk, i did it my self along with nogoauto's and another friends interior. ill do the trade plus $175 and ill swap everything out. let me know ...

·
Registered
6,271 Posts
are u still trading the sparco's for stock one's? i have cloth's if ur interested .. also interested in the keminari kit, where do u live? im in florida, so i hope ur there !!

let me know

What parts are still 4 sale and how much?

21 - 40 of 53 Posts