NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok Ok My New Car :) 56k BEWARE

K OK hmm i said i was going to turbo the s2k yest o well time to sale the kit lol i got me a new toy OO Ya i got it at sticker too so what you guys think Hmm From Celica GTS - S2000 - Lancer EVO 8



Front Mount



Side Shot Still got the window sticker on :)



Big enuff For you :)

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well i am not that rich lol j.k i wish i was hmmm i traded it in i could have kept it but 2 car payemtns are not good for me and 2 insruance payments!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,255 Posts
Your gonna have to update your sig again. lol. I would have stayed with the S2000, but thats just me. :) If your happy then thats all that matters.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,556 Posts
Very...Very..good choice :)

Enjoy the hell out of it, I so would like one, Buschur has already done some very nice things for them.

Welcome to the 4G63T world, I think you'll be quite pleased with the performance they're capable of...esp. from coming from a gt-s and an s2k..good decision.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,979 Posts
muwahah.. slasherX.. you got a DSM now too? didn't you have that mustang? or was that someone else.. anyways.. pluto.. welcome to the wonderful world of 4G63T.. don't be discourage with al the EVO haters and saying the STi blah blah blah.. 4G63T oWnz J0o
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,556 Posts
EuGeNiLe GTS said:
muwahah.. slasherX.. you got a DSM now too? didn't you have that mustang? or was that someone else.. anyways.. pluto.. welcome to the wonderful world of 4G63T.. don't be discourage with al the EVO haters and saying the STi blah blah blah.. 4G63T oWnz J0o
where you been at, foo?

bought the Talon over spring break..picking it up April 5th from the previous owner.

all the info on it is in my sig.

the mustang is currently having parts taken off and sold. then the mustang will be put up for sale.

i wanted to save money, dumping more into a newer car wasn't the route to go right now, plus i get a sports car again.






the STi will nevar beat the 4g63T
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,436 Posts
damn nice car pluto, you have very nice taste in cars, :) i saw the evo 8 last weekend in person and man it looks awesome especially in black, :D i however didn't like the look of the inside and the gauge but everything else is very nice. I don't know about the 38k asking price, the most I would pay for that car is 30k. Enjoy your ride and get some videos of that sucker floored, :) take it easy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,979 Posts
SlasherX said:


where you been at, foo?

bought the Talon over spring break..picking it up April 5th from the previous owner.

all the info on it is in my sig.

the mustang is currently having parts taken off and sold. then the mustang will be put up for sale.

i wanted to save money, dumping more into a newer car wasn't the route to go right now, plus i get a sports car again.






the STi will nevar beat the 4g63T
ive been out of the loop.. but yea.. it looks good.. though that 14b is good.. i would still get a bigger one ;)..

ill be amazed once they have an extensive list like dsmtimes.org and thats not including all the other fast unlisted times around the US.. and not including EVO stuff.. have u seen people calling out vishnu and their shop and clownin on them and their subarus over @ dsmtuners.. its crazy.. the hardcore dsmtuners are no joke.. they bring it.. they only come out to play when they need to it seems.. other than that.. they let the regulars with the typical 13sec dsms do the talking.. heh..

good luck on ur car.. im actually selling my 98 gst :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
654 Posts
EuGeNiLe GTS said:


ive been out of the loop.. but yea.. it looks good.. though that 14b is good.. i would still get a bigger one ;)..

ill be amazed once they have an extensive list like dsmtimes.org and thats not including all the other fast unlisted times around the US.. and not including EVO stuff.. have u seen people calling out vishnu and their shop and clownin on them and their subarus over @ dsmtuners.. its crazy.. the hardcore dsmtuners are no joke.. they bring it.. they only come out to play when they need to it seems.. other than that.. they let the regulars with the typical 13sec dsms do the talking.. heh..

good luck on ur car.. im actually selling my 98 gst :(
i find it very hard to believe that shiv only got 180 at the wheel's, but only time will tell.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,979 Posts
mirconrice said:
damn nice car pluto, you have very nice taste in cars, :) i saw the evo 8 last weekend in person and man it looks awesome especially in black, :D i however didn't like the look of the inside and the gauge but everything else is very nice. I don't know about the 38k asking price, the most I would pay for that car is 30k. Enjoy your ride and get some videos of that sucker floored, :) take it easy.
yea.. the inside sucks.. nothing really compares to the celica gts interior for the price.. the 7th gen celica has one of the best interiors out there.. esp from a low 20k car.. the evo interior is plain.. the seats are nice however.. but then again.. the EVO 8 is a performance car and looks is the least things on their mind. esp knowing tuners will be busy modifying whats under the hood then wats inside the car.. but for the markup price.. i'd expect more.. but i agree.. in person IT LOOKS FUGKIN GREAT!.. and i was just staring at the motor for hella long.. the stock 16g turbo is huge compared to the tiny t25 found in the 2g gst/gsx.. <-- thats the biggest reason they are slow from the factory.. surprinsgly @ fresno the markup wasnt that high.. it was listed at like 32k or something.. 40k is overpriced yea.. but look at the other cars that are 40k that the EVO will stomp on.. but for 40k. u could buy one hell of a 2G GSX and have extra cash to buy a daily driver while its down half of the time :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,979 Posts
x-factorWRX said:


i find it very hard to believe that shiv only got 180 at the wheel's, but only time will tell.
yea it is.. i kinda feel bad for shiv.. esp since he hosted a DSM meet over @ vishnu not htat long ago.. then have a bunch of peeps bash him.. although.. i think their dyno does read low numbers.. we had someone there with a basically STOCK 1g talon tsi awd that dynoed at 150-ish.. (stock 14b turbo).. and then another 1g gsx with a mutt turbo (thing is huge) and it dynoed 150-ish.. i know its tuning.. but damn.. the guy beats v8s left and right.. its really no biggy to most people what the EVO dynos @ in the dsm crowd.. cause we all know what it's capable of, what it has already proven, and what the 4G63T can do.. but IMO i think it just got heated because of all the criticism.. im sure the guys @ the Subaru side got a huge kick out of shiv's low dyno #s of the EVO.. but i wouldnt know since i dont step in ur territory.. but i come in peace :)
 
1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top