NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2321 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
just whatever...we're under a tornado watch right now. bet you cant wait to get back to oklahoma lol
I fvcking hate tornados. I swear one's gonna come down on my head one day. Oklahoma has the craziest weather I've ever seen. One time I went into my barracks room and it was all clear and sunny outside. I come out one hour later to go to work and it's raining cats and dogs.

I need help making a list of everything for the 5spd swap. As soon as I get a list made, the guy is going to start getting the parts
I'm not an expert or anything, but I guess I'll help get ya started with what I know (not very much).

1. transmission (obviously)
2. shifter and all the linkage that goes with it
3. clutch master cylinder
4. clutch
5. flywheel
6. clutch pedal
7. clutch lines

honestly, if you could somehow get the front clip off a 5 spd celica. then you could cannabalize the parts real easy.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
you should search justin there is a thread or 2 i remember reading about it when i wanted to swap

·
Registered
6,705 Posts
I am glad all of you folks in tornado alley are OK. My wife called me a few minutes ago and told me to call and check on you Chris. She said something like 8 people died yesterday in Oklahoma from the storm.

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am glad all of you folks in tornado alley are OK. My wife called me a few minutes ago and told me to call and check on you Chris. She said something like 8 people died yesterday in Oklahoma from the storm.
that was nice of her! yeah we we're all good. i think most of the people died at night. tornados and darkness is not a good mix...

1 - 20 of 2321 Posts