NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get out today to find a key scratch going from the beginning of my driver side window all the way to the back window. Ahhhh!!!! So i buffed it and it still looks bad. Ahhhh!!! Some people are just jerks.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
usually when somebody keys are car.. you cant buff it out.. it takes the paint off.

·
Registered
479 Posts
^^
Well I had an incident where this little dude tought was cool to drop two buckets of paint on my Z. A camera caugh him on tape and a friend of mine help me track him with the licence plate. I call the police but also had to take revenge so I took paint stripper and wrote the word fa#%t all over his pretty tc. I will never do it just for the heck of it.

·
Registered
479 Posts
^^
Yea most of it. I notice right away and there was a car wash down the street took it there and most of it came off. Some was trapped on the cowl for the wipers and in the space between the wind shield and roof buy that's it

·
NO ONE SLEEP IN TOKYO!!!!
15,579 Posts
I get out today to find a key scratch going from the beginning of my driver side window all the way to the back window. Ahhhh!!!! So i buffed it and it still looks bad. Ahhhh!!! Some people are just jerks.
I'm willing to bet you have a stupid looking/modified car that stands out and just begs to be keyed by haters.

google "q ship" and take that to heart from now on.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Someone did the same thing to my car, but on the passenger side door. It starts from the mirror in a wave like patter all the way to the tail light. I made my car look like stock to avoid any of this but I guess I was wrong. :(

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
:( sorry to hear that

but we have our battle scars :(

people at my school freakin hit my car and left me with some nasty dents and scratches (freaking newbie drivers)

and yea buffing doesnt work i tried it but it sure does make it blend in :p

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
either they're ignorant, jealous, or just don't watch where the hell they're going...

some fvcking tard at school must've walked to close to my car because when i got home i noticed this black like going across my driver's door :bang:

**** happens.. if it happens again n you catch em.. just get revenge :chuckles:

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
iv caught two people keying cars. the first one was apparently quite scared of me, damn near yelped like a virgin when i caught him (i dont think im that scary...). i made him appologize to the car (say your sorry a$$hole) and tell the chick who drove it. the other one was my car, and that guy got put on the wrong end of an @ss kicking contest

1 - 17 of 17 Posts