NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spent some time tonight making this for my art class as my sculpture... It is made out of CD's as you can see. Tomorow nights project is to glue it all together to that board as well and then draw a little hook next to the fish.

-greg

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
another sculpture I made for my art class a couple weeks ago... It is a dog wheel chair. Took some good time out of three days to make it. If the dog was paralized in the rear end or was arthritic in the rear end, the butt of the dog would be sitting in the harness, instead of standing like the dog used to model it.

-greg

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
[/B][/QUOTE]

dude what happened to your mom? :gap:

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
good idea for the dog

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
The fish is ok. It would be nicer if you broke the cd's into broken pieces and make a mosiac instead. Any 3rd grader could of made that.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Originally posted by StreetFighter
The fish is ok. It would be nicer if you broke the cd's into broken pieces and make a mosiac instead. Any 3rd grader could of made that.
we are talking about greg right? :chuckles:

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Originally posted by lowendfrequency
that fish is a ripoff of the aol commercials they played during the superbowl (with snoopdogg)
i was thinking the same thing

I can't believe you sold your car! it had such an amazing paintjob!
did you get bit by the manual-tranny bug?

·
North East OG member
12,472 Posts
hey greg.....that fish is creative (if you came up with the idea) but i'm not too sure about the WTF is on that dog?? what is that ment for ?? :confused:

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
ok, first of all i never saw that aol commercial. with that said and done, onto the next qustion:
how does that dog thing work?
Ok, well my dog as u can see is standing and is not paralized in the rear legs and she doesnt have arthritis. If a dog has problems with their rear legs, u simply put the dog in this and they are able to run about freely without the stress on there back legs. They do infact make and sell these, u can google it and find different websites that make them, but real ones are made out of metal, so i wanted to go for the approach of not having something heavy for the dog to clunk around in, so i bought plastic tubing. I had to cut with a saw, sand andges, u a special piping glue, measuring was the bitch in this project. Then, i had to prime the whole thing, and then a couple coats of blue paint, it also has a pad on the part that goes on the shoulders. As for the harness that holds the dog... i do not sew and so i would not be able to make one, so i screwed around with a dog seatbelt that ended up workin out fine for the job.

and as u can see i pimped my dog wheelchair rims out with that painted blue accent! lol
-greg

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
heres some pics of some actual sold dog wheelchairs:

and as u can see i came up with my own design:

-greg

1 - 17 of 17 Posts