NewCelica.org Forum banner

Diamond Plate Floormats-YAH or NAY

• Kick Ass-I wanna be in 2 fast 2 furious!

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Stupid-wheres the water go when ur feet are wet?

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Wat r floormats?

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Who gives a f***?

Votes: 4 22.2%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
i have a pair cuz i go tthem free when i first did a group buy for them about a year and half ago for celicas.

Here's a couple things

a) they get dirty
b) they get scratched
c) it's hard to clean and make reshiny.

I ONLY put them in if i'm going to a meet or something like that. They aren't comfortable to normally leave in, as your feet would get tired, water sits on them and they will trap dirty on them, etc. So, overall i'd say only get them if you can get them cheap, if you aren't going to drive around w/ them in all the time, and that's about it. I wouldn't call them "ricey" or anything, but i wouldn't exactly call them tasteful. They're just "blah" in my opinion, something to have that'll make it look neat or whatever.

Some people think they are rice, but most people like them at meets regardless of what they say. So, that's all i have to say.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
personally i wouldnt get em. if you do decide to get them, save em for show only and dont put your shoes on them cuz they'll prolly scratch em up. but i dont know if these things actually score points for shows. i think the car will look cleaner with floor mats matching the carpet.
on another note, the poll is pretty damn biased :) if people wanted to vote for kick ass, it still implies theyre being ricers with the 2F2F comment :gap:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.