NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that looks great goldilocks...thanks for all your opinions....

·
Registered
79 Posts
here is the line the shop used to paint my celi

oh and Goldilocks just wondering i was looking at pickin up the front bumper you have but i don't want the fender flares would it still work?
it's down to that one or C-One V-2

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
looks nice. in addition i like the way the veilside rear looks w/ the WW kit. w/ the black wheels and black top it'll look great :thumbup:

·
Registered
111 Posts
celistyle said:
oh and Goldilocks just wondering i was looking at pickin up the front bumper you have but i don't want the fender flares would it still work? it's down to that one or C-One V-2
Unfortunately Celistyle that will not work. It is a widebody kit so you're going to have to do some fabbing to make the front work. Also, my front bumper was originally the TC Sportline GT-C Widebody kit, but I had my shop make some custom changes. Here is how it looked before the customization...

You can visit the website at www.tcsportline.com

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks guys....you all have kick ass black top pics of your celis....but i think im gonna stick with my idea.......especially celistyle....thats the nicest black top ive seen....

·
Premium Member
18,039 Posts
Do CharlieBrown's version, just make sure you have the tops of the front fenders painted black too, that way the black lines will match up with the A pillar.

·
Premium Member
18,039 Posts
celistyle said:

oh and Goldilocks just wondering i was looking at pickin up the front bumper you have but i don't want the fender flares would it still work?
I'm not a fan of this two-tone style. I don't like how the black part on the window sill and upper rear quarter panel does not line up with anything at the front of the car.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Zero said:
celistyle said:

I'm not a fan of this two-tone style. I don't like how the black part on the window sill and upper rear quarter panel does not line up with anything at the front of the car.

well i guess i liked the color matching and especially that silver stripe....

and yeah i think i got what you meant by the top fenders painted...it looks cool but i dont think it'd match my kit...once again thanks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.