NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i picked up a parts car awhile back that had some good aftermarket stuff on it and it was sitting on a set of toxico struts with trd springs i never really took a good look at it on the car as all 4 wheels were flat so i couldnt really tell the drop nor do i know how they would feeling riding around. my DD has been in the garage getting a total overhaul along with replacing the c60 that was in it.i live in a pretty backwoods area, i want drop but not too much and a good ride as its my DD i dont want to hit a set of train tracks and blow my a$$hole out everytime i hit a little bump on the crappy PA roads. my question is this: will this set up make hitting any small bump in the road brain jarring or will it be similar to the softness of the stock gts suspension? thanks in advance for the opinions and assistance.:drink:

·
Registered
8,261 Posts
Too many unknown variables, there's several kind of Tokico shocks and it depends what springs are on it and the tire profile and rubber or poly suspension bushings, etc.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gts wheels with 205 50s on them, shocks are the blue ones the HP series, with trd springs and just plain jane rubber bushings that came on the car if that helps sort out the variables

1 - 3 of 3 Posts