NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bored in the lab today procrastinating my matlab work so I decided to give photoshop a try. I'm a little rusty since I haven't used photoshop in over 5 years but you get the idea.

anyways, I want everyones opinions on what they like better

old pic from my first car show but you get the idea

·
Registered
381 Posts
Delete both emblems and front plate but keep the spoiler. Like everyone else said, new rims also.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
matlab is awful. way too much bs to remember. I'd rather do my problems on paper than sit there and try to not get an error message everytime I do something lol.

Ugh, it's just such a process to find a buyer for my rims without losing too much money on them and then finding a set of rims that I like better that arent going to murder my wallet. So for now, I don't mind them.. unless I found someone who wanted to trade me for them, that's a different story.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
debadge, wingless, new wheels

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm just saying that if you all are telling me that I should buy new rims, then convince me to buy new ones by posting up a pic or a link of wheels that you think would compliment my celica best and sway me to swap them out

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
Keep the GT-S emblem, fill in the TRD license plate hole, keep the TRD wing and a get a new set of rims. :eatpop:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts