NewCelica.org Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
You sir, can not say anything. Your wheels are awful.
lol your rims aren't even 1/2 the price of mine you dip****. You clearly don't know what youre seeing. You wanted advice so look at everyone's post. Ditch your ugly ass rims or keep them, no one gives a fck.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
You wanted advice so look at everyone's post. Ditch your ugly ass rims or keep them, no one gives a fck.
Actually, rims are completely irrelevant to the original post asking for opinions on my badges, front plate, and spoiler. Everyone just decided that I needed to know that I should change my rims. They were one of my first mods to the car when I was 16. Obviously they're going to be cheap and mildly rice.

lol your rims aren't even 1/2 the price of mine you dip****. You clearly don't know what youre seeing
:blah:
I don't care how much you paid for your rims, they still don't look good. Don't get all butt hurt that you paid over twice as much as I did for rims that don't look good on your car.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Apparently youre still 16. Your rims look ricey and everyone agrees with me, so why should I listen to you when it comes to rims? lol :rimshot:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I never told you to change your rims, i just said that they look like garbage on your stock body imo.

I still don't really understand what you were trying to say in your post.. No, I bought them WHEN I was 16. I declared in the post above that they are cheap and ricey. And I never gave you advice about you rims, I simply stated that I didn't like them. But thanks anyways for repeating what I just said.

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
DoodyGTS said:
HAHa....my bad. Everyone was talking about your rims, so I decided to tag along. :gap:
Anyways, your rims looks fine with your setup.
I just think you need to go a little bit lower and it should be fine. :thumbup:

21 - 28 of 28 Posts