NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
once i get my bodykit put on and all that stuff done i plan on doing some interior painting with the vinyl die...i am having my center councol, gauge cover thing, and vents painted white with the kit...

but what i want some opinions on is if i should paint my interior like the bOx but with white and black instead

http://newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=71160

or do you think that would be to much white and i should just stick with the councol, gauge cover and vents.....???? if someone could post a pic of the bOx's interior that would be nice....:)

i want to know what i am gonna do before i put the kit on because if i was to paint it like the bOx i wouldnt paint the vents....

·
Registered
917 Posts
I would just try to keep the amount of white to a minimum. Do it like mistrimeat did with just the console, tweeters, and guage trim being painted with everything else dyed black.

·
Registered
745 Posts
I really like the black. Either all black or black and white would look good in my opinion!

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
yea i am leaning towards minimum white....i dont want to paint to much and then not like it....do you think the vents would look good....i dont even know if i wanna do them...

have any of you guys used this dye yet???

·
Registered
917 Posts
Maybe on the vents if you just painted the side pieces white and left the flaps black. Sort of like Blue Batmobile's vinyl kit for it.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
I want to do all black... But what I really wnt is to cover a lot of those plastic piece with brushed aluminum pieces, that would be sweet :)

·
Registered
610 Posts
having the interior re done in differnt colors for me is to flashy, itll give me a headache everytime i drive

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
have you seen pics of mistrimeat's car larrbear??? it looks really nice...i am planing on doing my black like that its not flashy at all it looks like a stock black color

·
Registered
917 Posts
You probably wouldn't notice that it is even different in Mistrimeat's car unless you own a Celica yourself. It makes the interior look soooo much better as long as it isn't flashy.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i think mistrimeat has the best looking interior i have seen in a celi...i hate the flashy glossy looking interiors....

·
Registered
610 Posts
im not saying it doesnt look good. im jus sayin that somtimes havin a nice interior, or too nice would give me a headache personally, like the white/*any other color* would be flashy in my opinion

1 - 13 of 13 Posts