NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
just go with the oem raised scoop c/f hood, or otherwise stock. I think im just tired of the invader hood. it was different when it first came out but now it seems like alot of people have it. Plus oem is alot slicker. But choose whatever you like best. You may have a more wild taste then i do.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea i was thinkin bout it, but now that i see it, i really dont think it looks quite like what i was hoping. is there anyway i can buy that raised hoodscoop just by itself?

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Hey screw yall... thats my car. LOL.. im j/p you're entitled to your opinion. People around here seem to like it, I guess b/c they dont see it posted all over the place. It looks unique to them, and thats why I bought it.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey ed, i was the one asking about waht it looked like. i think it looks pretty bad. (as in good). i cant make up my mind. the one real thing swayin my opinion is theres another guy in my town with the invader hood and i dont want him to think im rippin him off or anything. so i dunno. dammit

·
Registered
315 Posts
Originally posted by evil eye
No, the most hideous hood is the EVO hood made by VIS. You haven't seen ugly until you've seen that piece.
yes that hood is ugly. i dont like it one bit

·
Registered
659 Posts
the only celis i could put an invader cf hood on and not feel like a ricer are black celis and CB celis. get it! :thumbup:

but make sure you have a body kit that matches the agressiveness of the invader hood

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
you guys with the invader ever have any probs with water gettin in to the engine bay? also, hows the fitment?

·
Registered
315 Posts
fitment is almost perfect. have about a 1cm gap (sticks up away from body) on the front where to latch is. hoodpins will fix this problem. other then that its great.

on the whole water thing, had to switch from short ram to cold air. not that much of a biggie, and plus we were going to switch it soon anyways, so it worked out.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts