Votes: 18 75.0%
  • option b - wide

Votes: 6 25.0%
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its down the finalist. Ive been talkin with the shop and the car will be there for an entire month.

which one will it be:

option a:

notice the vent on the side of the car as well as the side back window vent. Also the door handles shaved and cf hood painted except for stripe down the middle.

option b:
buy this widebody kit and put spacers on the g-games till i pick up a sponsorship for deep dish rims.

mind u this car is gold, mine is silver, lol
lip rounded and trd style upper grill, and side grills middle part taken off.

part of the trd side skirt molded to the wide body kit side skirt

notice the rear trd valence

yes i know the wide body photoshops r crappy, lol, i did em really quick to get my idea across

-greg

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
Out of the two, option A. Basically because I don't like the bodykit all that much.

I don't think the vents make much sense but I gotta say that's a pretty nice photoshop. I just prefer more functional things, but I suppose it'd be good for the shows and I know it's gotta score better than that kit.

And definately paint the carbon fiber hood.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Thats Hideous the widy body yuck! option A

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if option a is done it is done with all sheet metal and welded on the car the way a custom project on a car should be ;)

Im needing to decide, i love how option a looks, but wide body ive always dreamed of as well, lol........ i was originally gonna have option a along with a wide body kit i designed done but that was gonna be in the 7g range, so i knocked it down to non wide body option a which will run me 3g's

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
also, with a cf mid blade for the wing and a cf splitter for the front bumper, i think option a would look hot!

also, with option a, i can always change out the kit later down the road.

lol, i love how 3 people said option a yet there is no votes for option a and one for option b, lol.......... i love u guys, lol

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i think im pretty much set on option a, was just wanting all ur opinions.

also, i think then for when the time comes to change out from my beloved trd kit.... i think i will go with the c-one kit cause i think the lines on it flow nicely with my design:

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
Option A cause its different from the rest!

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Zoommair said:
Definitely option A. and I voted! Good Luck! Your car looks hot.
y thank u :wave:
i just took 1st place best toyota this past weekend at a 2day show, my first trophy, hopefully after this work is done it will be one of many :gap:

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
is that the actual vent you want to use for option a? I think fender flares with your trd kit would set it off

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
****** said:
is that the actual vent you want to use for option a? I think fender flares with your trd kit would set it off
no those r not the actual vents, its a photoshop of what they will look like once custom made and velded and smoothed to the car.

fender flares could be down the road.

right now those vceents r gettin done and the areas gettin worked on painted in the stock silver. I would one day like to change the color of the car to lotuse exige laser blue so who knows, fender flares could be in the futre of the ccelica.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.