NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought i saw that car at the car cruise on saturday, looked pretty good :D I was going to cruise but i had to help LPD with crowd control.

·
Banned
1,609 Posts
They should let him back on....i see little point in banning him for life over some petty crap in the forums. Besides, I still want to buy his red TYCs from him, and I dont know how to get a hold of him. LoL....

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Originally posted by VVT4ME
They should let him back on....i see little point in banning him for life over some petty crap in the forums. Besides, I still want to buy his red TYCs from him, and I dont know how to get a hold of him. LoL....
There was a point in time when this may have been a possibility, but he started creating extra screen names just to annoy the administrators. Since his initial banning, he's been banned at least 20 additional times.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Originally posted by phaqgm
There was a point in time when this may have been a possibility, but he started creating extra screen names just to annoy the administrators. Since his initial banning, he's been banned at least 20 additional times.

WOW, what a moron

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
yup he got :eek:wned:

·
Registered
64 Posts
I believe there is another large event being held down in Longbeach, WA (on the coast) next weekend called "Rod Run". I am pretty sure he'll be down there with his celica. If I could, I would go down there because it is a WHOLE weekend of nothing but cars (mostly hot rods and classics), girls, drinking, and is basically the last weekend of the year to really get out and enjoy multiple days of decent/nice weather and cars, and the beach.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Originally posted by PoweredbyRICE
yup he got :eek:wned:
Like I said before,

WOW, what a moron

I guess he has some crazy and very custom stereo system in his car now and that it was sponsored by Phoenix Gold. I'll try to track him down this coming weekend and snag some pictures at the beach if I head down there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts