NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tanabe srm $527.50.... wasted a lot of money. :( cant wait to get it in... how long does ground shipping usually take?

·
Registered
168 Posts
ground shiiping take mostly 7 days

·
Registered
177 Posts
wasted a lot of money
You didn't "waist" your money. Come on have a positive outlook. You just bought an exhaust, one of the best ones out there. 527 is a lot, I got mine for 430. But that doesn't matter, things are going to be expensive but its worth it if you do it right.

·
Registered
884 Posts
well...

The exhaust sounds great, its nice and deep. I don't think its too loud, 'cause my friends civic has a 5zigen, and that is LOUD. But, you did overpay... www.afsmotorsports.com has it for 435 including shipping as long as you ask for shaun... try to get some of your money back??

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well honestly i heard the TRD isn't all that loud.... and since i have an auto gt i wasnt choosing based on performance gains, i just wanted something with a really deep loud sound... and from what i've read the tanabe SRM exhaust is supposed to sound really deep and really loud. some of you may say it's 'ricey', no matter to me; i buy what i want for my car to satisfy myself and nobody else. :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts