NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i just moved down here to Orlando so i dont know where much is at yet. For those of you with aftermarket rims and tires, where is a really good place with a good price to get them balanced. I took it to Big 10 tires before i left where i was at and they charged me $44 and i don't even think they balanced them because i still feel a lot of vibration once around 70+mph. And to top all that i ended up getting a screw in one of my tires today. I know where i was at before there was one or two shops that had really good machines for balancing aftermarket wheels but they were closed on Sat and i needed it done before i left. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Im off of exit 68 (Lake buena vista/kissimmee). Thanks in advance.

Paul

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
same here. i took it to toyota and they fixed that 70 mph shake. but now it is doing it again because my rims are picky about how they are put on. sorry no help on the part where you live..

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
There is a tire store of some sort on the corner of John young pkwy and Sand lake rd. Not sure the name; discount tire or the likes. Its across from the giant jeep dealership in the Walmart Parking lot.
I wouldn't go to Central FL toyota. I've been disappointed w/ their work over the last year, and the last time I brought the car in, they knicked the hell out of one of my rims near the lug nut so theres no hiding it.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dang i was just down there earlier. i went to goodyear to get the screw out of my tire. i was lucky it only pierced the tread so no holes and didn't cost me a dime. ill have to see about that other place. i think it was discount tire. i hope they have a good machine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts