NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have too many in stock and I want to get rid of them soon for new products...

Available in GTS (MPH or km/h)
It will be $55 shipped within US
$60 shipped Internationallys


Paypal : [email protected]
Please include a note if it's for MPH or km/h

Detail instruction on TRD Center Tach Conversion(it comes with more simple printed instruction)
http://newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?t=205567

LED to change the color of the output is extra just add $20 (Colors to chose from Blue, White, Red, Green)
Detail instruction on LED Conversion to change the color of the lights on the gauge cluster
http://newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?t=205565



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
700 Posts
does your kit come with everything i need to make it look blue like in the bottom pic or do you have to do the soldering job on the led's and replace those first?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,225 Posts
You still need to buy all the LED's.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
521 Posts
Don't I need the TRD guage cluster for that? Or how does it work since thats not how my guages are laid out. Sorry for the newbie question.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
I'm moving to Vegas soon. Just purchased a home there (way cheaper than here). Now if you have more stuff to sell I'll look for you then. I am interested in this TRD gauge cluster. Looks great!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
blitzceli said:
thats a awesome deal, still holding out for the real deal though.... If I dont find one soon, I may resort to yours..
What real deal?? :D
There aren't anyone making any quality gauge face for Celica...
wnanna said:
does your kit come with everything i need to make it look blue like in the bottom pic or do you have to do the soldering job on the led's and replace those first?
Just need to buy extra blue LED to make it look like that blue on the picture..
Everthing else is include, it comes with instruction to switch the side and wires..... you just need to do some soldering work....
jst07 said:
Don't I need the TRD guage cluster for that? Or how does it work since thats not how my guages are laid out. Sorry for the newbie question.
You use your stock gauge cluster, do some rewiring(instruction included and also have step-by-step online guide)..
Basically switching the RPM and Speedo wiring...
tranxendz said:
I'm moving to Vegas soon. Just purchased a home there (way cheaper than here). Now if you have more stuff to sell I'll look for you then. I am interested in this TRD gauge cluster. Looks great!
I have whole alot of LED stuff for Celica... just contact me when you get there...
This is gauge face and you use your stock gauge cluster to switch RPM and speedo to make it looks like TRD Gauge Cluster...
itzLINKY said:
Maybe it's just me, or I'm too lazy to go search.

But isn't the OEM tach on the left and the speedo in the middle?

I guess the kit comes with instructions to reverse that?
OEM is like that, but this kit comes with gauge face and instruction on reversing it....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Royalcelica00 said:
what do i need to put if i want a gauge exactly like the first picture? thanks dooly
All you need is TRD Center Tach Gauge face and LED Conversion Kit
ironracer4130 said:
i think hes talking about the JDM trd cluster.
There are few hassle with authentic TRD Gauge Cluster..
No lights on the center console(there is fix for it)
Only comes in km/h version
Odometer will be reset
And some other stuff...
gildude86 said:
how bout for a GT...??
They are under production.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
itzLINKY said:
Sent payment Dooly. ^^
Thanks, it will be shipped on Monday...
Postage paid and packaging them now, you should get tracking information from Paypal soon.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
728 Posts
Dooly said:
There are few hassle with authentic TRD Gauge Cluster..
No lights on the center console(there is fix for it)
Only comes in km/h version
Odometer will be reset
And some other stuff...
its the "real deal" though :chuckles: Its actually really nice. The center tach is grey from a side angle and looks almost white when you are driving.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,050 Posts
ironracer4130 said:
its the "real deal" though :chuckles: Its actually really nice. The center tach is grey from a side angle and looks almost white when you are driving.
I have asked dooly many of times to make his like that, but he says no. So Im waiting until I find one. Not many know about the color of the real trd cluster, but I do and it is a small detail that I want to have.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
blitzceli said:
I have asked dooly many of times to make his like that, but he says no. So Im waiting until I find one. Not many know about the color of the real trd cluster, but I do and it is a small detail that I want to have.
If the sales are strong, I wouldn't mind making another batch in that color.
There just aren't enough demand for them, so I'm gona work on other project.
 
1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Top