NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, i got CEL P0135, O2 Sensor, bank1 sensor1. is it the O2sensor just right in front of the Cat Converter?

Also what is our OEM Denso part no?

Thanks guys....

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
28,865 Posts
Yup, the first O2 sensor. Part numbers:

GT: 89465-20670
GT-S: 89465-20700

They're not cheap. You shouldn't pay much more than $100 for them. List price is $133.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Blue Bomber... when i pulled out mine the part number reads 89465-20690.

Weird.... am i pulling the right sensor?? So where is exactly the other sensor2 located?

Thanks Bomber

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
28,865 Posts
Interesting, that number doesn't even come up as a Toyota part. The sensor is the one right between the cat and header on the exhaust pipe. It's the only thing there.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hmm... well... i got my car as used car... probably the previous owner has put another similar Toyota model's O2 sensor there...

Any idea what would be the Rear O2 sensor part no will be Bomber?

Thanks for your help Bomber

·
Registered
11 Posts
That's the O2 sensor for a JDM celica vvtl-i 190bhp. I need one of those for my import but unable to source. Any luck in finding that sensor! Let me know as i want one!

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
trd_sportsM said:
That's the O2 sensor for a JDM celica vvtl-i 190bhp. I need one of those for my import but unable to source. Any luck in finding that sensor! Let me know as i want one!
Which one? i mean which numbers? i finally replaced mine last month... and it cost me about USD 180.00.... sucks right? cos' celica is grey import and parts are expensive

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.