NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I’ve searched forums for days. I’ve read everything. And I’m stuck. I recently rebuilt my motor. And replaced a lot of stuff. And I’m getting random misfire code after a couple drives. I’ve replaced:
Pistons and Rings
Rod Bearings
Timing chain/Guides/Tensioner
VVT Solenoid
Spark Plugs
Coils
Head Gasket/Head Bolts
Numerous other gaskets
Fuel Injectors
MAF sensor
Injen CAI with K&N Cone Filter
Oil Pump
Clutch/Flywheel
Took apart throttle body and IAC, cleaned them out completely and replaced the gaskets.
Catalytic Converter(aftermarket)
Resonator Delete
but I just can’t seem to get rid of this random misfire P0300, only thing I can think of left that could be causing it is the fuel pump/filter. I did replace the O2 sensors with Bosch Universals(should have went AEM or NTK) but also I replaced them awhile before the rebuild and my car was burning through/spitting out 5 litres of oil per tank of gas, hence the rebuild lol. So I’m thinking maybe the O2 sensors got foiled. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks for your time and consideration. after 3-4 days I also get the p0420 code with it. I never did replace the muffler dunno if that would be clogged up with oil causing any of these issues or not. Here’s a pic of my OBD2 reads at 1500rpm. Also it Only misfires at idle, runs fine driving and not experiencing power loss at all.

Attachments

·
Registered
152 Posts
Do you have a way to look at live stream data? Also is there any pending codes

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
P0420
those pics are from live stream at 1500rpm here’s a video at 2500 rpm