NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need to sell a 2000 GT-S ASAP because I'm moving to Colorado in the next few weeks. I bought the car with a bad transmission (original trans was popping out of gear) and installed a freshly rebuilt 6 speed with all updated parts and new OEM clutch.

The basics: 82k, white, cloth interior (black w/blue suede seats), power windows, power locks, power mirrors, power moonroof, keyless entry installed but it didn't come with a remote. I do have a spare remote that I'm going to see if I can program over the weekend as well.

Has the following new parts:
New PA safety inspection expires 08/2009
New battery
New Bridgestone Potenza tires on two wheels
Like new Bridgestone Potenza tires on the other two wheels (same tires just with a few k miles on them)
New wiper blades
New OEM clutch
New (rebuilt) 6 speed tranny
New lift bolts
Fresh oil change with OEM filter and Mobil 1 synthetic oil

PM me your e-mail for pics or just post up your e-mail. Pics will be available in the next day or two.

I'm located in Philadelphia and I've been going home on the weekends to central PA. I can meet anywhere that general vicinity to show the car. My time is limited as I am preparing to move, so please only inquire if you are a serious buyer.

Asking price $8,200

·
Registered
117 Posts
pics to [email protected].. inside and out.. and engine bay please.. thanks alot.. when i get back to NY next month i wil be selling my malibu to get another celi.. i cant promise u right away.. i hope u sell it fast due to ur situation but just letting u kno that i am interested.. thanks.. TIM

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
$6500 cash...would have liked it to been more but whatever - at least its one less thing to do before I move.

I still have two other cars (one Saab convertible, two Celicas) to sell so I definitely have my work cut out for me.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Both are 2000 GT-S 6 speed manuals, one is silver w/leather interior and does not have a moonroof, the other is a carbon blue with 03 front and leather interior.

The silver one will be ready to go this weekend. I'm still working on the carbon blue one and it won't be ready for at least 2 weeks.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Both are 2000 GT-S 6 speed manuals, one is silver w/leather interior and does not have a moonroof, the other is a carbon blue with 03 front and leather interior.

The silver one will be ready to go this weekend. I'm still working on the carbon blue one and it won't be ready for at least 2 weeks.
About these other two celicas?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.