NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Parting out a dark blue 2000 GT-S. None of the body panels survived without damage, so don't bother asking for any of those. All parts are located in Harrisburg, PA.

Full engine including alternator and uncut wiring harness, 6 speed transaxle still attached to engine and ECU.

This engine isn't perfect - the car was in a front end collision and there is some subsequent damage: The oil pressure switch at the filter is broken; The block bosses where the AC compressor mount are cracked (the compressor was still attached to the engine, so they do their job); One of the Lift solenoid sensors is broken; The intake manifold has some dents in it (you're going to want one of those mega power new manifolds anyway, right?). I've tried to price this appropriately. Car had ~110K miles on it and the front fuse block was broken so I was not able to run the engine to get compression numbers. I'm still going to try jumping the starter to get these, but I can't promise anything. - $1750 picked up. If I have to ship it, add $150 for the crate I will build for it.

Axles and front hubs - $75 each plus shipping.

Front calipers - $50 each plus shipping. I'll toss in the rotor for free - but you're paying shipping, and it's heavy.

Toyota VIP alarm system - brain, wiring harness and dash indicator - $75 plus shipping.

Leather seats - $200 (both fronts and the rears), pick only.

Front strut assemblies - $75/pair plus shipping

Floor mats (black/dark grey) - $30 plus shipping

Right rear tail lamp - $40 plus shipping

Any interior plastic piece - $10 each plus shipping

Glove box - $15 plus shipping

Multiplexing box and center fuse panel - $50 plus shipping

Need something else? let me know. I want to move this stuff, so don't be shy with offers.

·
Registered
118 Posts
interested in the front leather seats too. Can u send me pix of the seats (front and rear) to [email protected]? Thank you. I also need the 2 small pieces that hold the hatch cover down if u have those. And the climate control cover/face plate.

·
Registered
795 Posts
I just need the piece that the bulbs plug into for the sidemarkers (piece that twists onto the sidemarker housing). Also, OEM fogs.

·
12+ years daily driver
8,599 Posts
pm'd you about the alarm.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.