NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it worth getting this pager alarm for your car??? A friend of mine has this and it looks tempting, I'm still debating if I should get one.

Anybody has info or ur opinions on this???

And what's a good brand.

Thanks

Pat

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Umm, I personally don't like the size of the pager alarms. Yeah, it's nice to know when your windows are up or down, but the size is a turn-off.

Curt

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
I'm looking for an alarm, all that I want it to do is beep if someone gets too close to it or start unscrewing something on the car, antenna, license plate, chromies etc..

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
i totally recomend it...i have a python remote start alarm with the pager and it displays pretty much everything. tells u what part of the car is broken into , tells u if something is still open and i love it cuz sometimes i forget if i locked my car or not and now all i have to do is just look at the pager and it tells u if its locked or unlocked

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jdm-style said:
i totally recomend it...i have a python remote start alarm with the pager and it displays pretty much everything. tells u what part of the car is broken into , tells u if something is still open and i love it cuz sometimes i forget if i locked my car or not and now all i have to do is just look at the pager and it tells u if its locked or unlocked
Where did you get them and how much???

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
how far from the car can u go till the pager wont pik up the signal?

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
i got mine for 300 installed...if u want remote start on ur manual car ur going to have to find a place that'll do it for u cuz most places will not do it for u....as for the signal mine goes pretty far. i live on the third floor of a aparment and the car is parked underground(3 floors down) and it still catches signal

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Hmmm hey DirtyGTS contact me I think we can rig something up to zap the crap out of someone LOL ou can just do it for fun LOL!!! I hav thought about doing this for real even though it might lead to some lawsuits LMAO!!

Justin

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.