NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep, the lease to the Celica was paid in full today. It's set, the car must be returned to Toyota on 9/9. It will be missed...

that is all.

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will take pictures of it's departure...as of Saturday, all decals (DCM, NC.org and celica fill-in) were taken off. There is a hidden DCM decal in the car though, I put it in when I rewired my system last year..:chuckles:

·
Registered
13,310 Posts
Originally posted by XYRCNCP
I will take pictures of it's departure...as of Saturday, all decals (DCM, NC.org and celica fill-in) were taken off. There is a hidden DCM decal in the car though, I put it in when I rewired my system last year..:chuckles:
A hidden DCM mark should be placed on all of our cars prior to them moving on. In 30 years, there will be a group of Celicas making their resurgence on TNN's This Old Classic Sport Compact and the myths and legends will begin with "What, when, why, how and who is DCM?".

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by 2000 XYR
Make sure to take snoopy with you.
:werd: teh snoopy will transfer over to the next car.

Originally posted by WillyWonka
A hidden DCM mark should be placed on all of our cars prior to them moving on. In 30 years, there will be a group of Celicas making their resurgence on TNN's This Old Classic Sport Compact and the myths and legends will begin with "What, when, why, how and who is DCM?".
imagine a mint 7th gen 30 years from now....

Originally posted by ToyoGT
what are you getting next? do you know yet?
unknown at the present time, still undecided, yet I only have 9 days....

·
Registered
13,310 Posts
Originally posted by XYRCNCP
unknown at the present time, still undecided, yet I only have 9 days....
I thought this decision was already made but I wasn't sure. I was actually avoiding the embarassment of asking for fear the answer was already covered 10 times. :)

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by WillyWonka
I thought this decision was already made but I wasn't sure. I was actually avoiding the embarassment of asking for fear the answer was already covered 10 times. :)
no, not yet. I say that the decision should be final within the next couple of days...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts