NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys well me and epicwolf are going to get are kits installed at www.tprautobody.com and it says they can hook up prices if we get a couple of peopel to go i know a couplde of peopel have already gone but if anyone eles is intrested in going and wants to do something to there ride feel free to let us know

·
Registered
446 Posts
when are you guys planning on going? I need a front bumper painted celica white. is it pay first or is it pay when the job is completed? I don't like to carry alot of money on that's why I ask.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
oh i was actaully going to take my car in there in a couple of weeks, when are you guys going?

need lip kit and front bumper painted possibly fender.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I just got everything done over there, and it is pay when the job is completed. Cant wait to see how it comes out for you guys!!

-Scott

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im not sure the exact date but i will poat it as soon as me an truc(epicwolf) find out please keep this in mind everyone that is intrested

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
i take it they do good work???? i will end up painting my ride in and out, with body kit and also some paint inside, along with molding , shaving.......

but not till july or august. but if their good, tell them to trow a price at you for something like that, and i can sign that ill let them do the work for the price, if price is right. if that helps any.

celica gts will not hace rear seats/engine/tranny. paint outside and in engine bay, under hood. kaminari body kit, and molding of flares, shave doors/gas tank, carbon fiber hatch and hood to be painted . color at moment the new g-35 infinity light blue. my car is spectra blue at moment. all i need is shaving,molding,painting and attaching body kit parts.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
tpr is pretty good, they did the APR cars (celi/mrs) dont know about the evo etc.

as far as the c-one lip it shouldnt be more than 200. My friend brought his RSX lip kit to TPR and he charged 300 total for installation & paint (2 side skirts 1 rear 1 front lip) But yours woudl be a bit more since you have a harder color to paint, he had just black.

·
Registered
9,860 Posts
damn i wouldnt mind taking my car to get my trunk done but he asked me for 300 last time :faint:

·
get that motabs going!
18,289 Posts
mrluilou said:
damn i wouldnt mind taking my car to get my trunk done but he asked me for 300 last time :faint:
If he quoted me for 300 to install and paint my kit, I will do it right there on questions asked. I doubt it will be that cheap though. We'll see. :crossed fingers:

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
if you have silver/blue its harder to color match, hterefore it will cost more, black/white cars he (zar) does it relatively cheap. I was charged 600 when i went (front bumper/vizage lip kit/veilside end plates painted). I thoght it was a fair price, color was carbon blue.

300 for the hatch sounds right, the cost is mostly coming form the labor, taking off the hatch is going to be a pain, and you would probably also have to color match (rear quarter panels and bumper)

·
Registered
446 Posts
my celi is white so hopefully it's not that much. How long would he need the car to do that? Anyway I might just drop off the front bumper then do the nipples. it doesn't bother me that much.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts